KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 08, 2011, 09:54:50 PMalrihgty. the psa is basially pichu form melee, so jsu tletting you knwo if you need that to knwo the sfx
So for those who are actually wanting to do this.
There needs to be a PSA file posted so all the psaer's who want to do this can start on it.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

once i am told what PSAers will PSA it, i will send it to everyone working on it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well all i know is im in on this.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

i will wait a little bit to see if any other psa ppl wanna help. if not, then i will send it tomorrow mornign sence i have no school
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright then
Though im sure all it needs is some Pming to get help
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

so are we gonna do pichu or not?
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Well i dont deicde anything so its up to you guys i am here only to help if needed  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah and i'll probably wait until its almost ready to be released before i make the SFX's. Since i want to be accurate with the sounds.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 19, 2011, 02:12:35 PMA fan of mine asked me to do a B button PSA for Sheik, but I would need a little help from you guys out there. See, I've changed Sheik's taunts, walking, running, jumpping, standing and entry animations and effects, but I'm too much new at PSA to change B buttons attacks. The requested attacks are unique ; they don't come from other characters' PSA or anything like that. I have made a thread for those moves and I usually never takes PSA requests, but when it's for Sheik...then I can't say no, as I, too, am seeking to chager her B button attacks. Here are the requested attacks, including the Final Smash, but, however, the dude had no idea for an Elctric-elemental attack by pressing DOWN+B... Neutral B : Charge a red ball of energy, then shoots it at the foe. (Fire-elemental attack) Up B : Create typhoons around her, sending enemies flying in all directions. (Wind-elemental attack) Side B : Fires a huge chunk of ice, harming enemies in the way. (Ice-elemental attack) Down B : Ideas, anyone? (Electric-elemental attack) Final Smash : Shoots energy lasers from her arms (Shadow or Aura elemental attack) Note that Sheik's B attack animations are still unedited, so the Spikes animation would play while the ball of fire is charging, the Chain animation when she fires the ice chunk etc...
dont you already have asked for that alot of times?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

he probably tried to make it seem like people are requesting this to try and get the team to help
i dont believe someone really asked him to do this request.

November 19, 2011, 02:48:16 PM #265 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:08:11 PM by Caterpie
^ same


Tokoyami,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on November 19, 2011, 02:38:32 PMhe probably tried to make it seem like people are requesting this to try and get the team to help i dont believe someone really asked him to do this request.
he have asked for this request in like afew threads+2-3 times here
and in a request it is meant to have all ideas like he dont know what for the Down-B and its is his own fan PSA or something like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

November 19, 2011, 03:00:34 PM #267 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:11:52 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on November 19, 2011, 02:38:32 PMhe probably tried to make it seem like people are requesting this to try and get the team to help i dont believe someone really asked him to do this request.
Quote from: Caterpie on November 19, 2011, 02:48:16 PM^ same Tokoyami, Get N or getoutfrog.png
Quote from: Mariodk on November 19, 2011, 02:50:31 PMhe have asked for this request in like afew threads+2-3 times here and in a request it is meant to have all ideas like he dont know what for the Down-B and its is his own fan PSA or something like that

OBLIVIOUSLY all of you don't know how much people request Dissidia model ports and attacks to me via PM :srs: And there's been 3 other people who are crazy on Esper Terra by the way. I even got harassed until I made Cloud with the Buster Sword rather than the Ultima Weapon. You just have NO Idea on how it feels...

EDIT : Changed my personal message. Hope people will stop PMing me, I've got not less than 150 messages!!!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

WRONG. u dont. i get a ton of messages for help. GETOUTFROG.PNG
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 19, 2011, 03:00:34 PMOBLIVIOUSLY all of you don't know how much people request Dissidia model ports and attacks to me via PM :srs: And there's been 3 other people who are crazy on Esper Terra by the way. I even got harassed until I made Cloud with the Buster Sword rather than the Ultima Weapon. You just have NO Idea on how it feels...
i started the whole Dragonball in Brawl thing so i know how it feels ppl is asking me for Vegeta or "insert DBZ char." all time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later