KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 19, 2011, 03:14:40 PM #270 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:20:55 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: Caterpie on November 19, 2011, 03:08:52 PMWRONG. u dont. i get a ton of messages for help. GETOUTFROG.PNG
Then, how can you say this if you're not me!? Please, stop trolling me. :srs:

Quote from: Mariodk on November 19, 2011, 03:11:38 PMi started the whole Dragonball in Brawl thing so i know how it feels ppl is asking me for Vegeta or "insert DBZ char." all time
It wasn' the case until I did Cloud Strife and Esper Terra... *sign*... I should never have published her on the Vault, I get the feeling my Dissidia project is to blame, now people are waiting for Sephiroth, but wherever I import his DAE in BrawlBox, he has no face, so...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

not to take sides here but why is everybody trolling him?
This team isnt to troll others its to work on hacks. :srs:
considering no one is really doing anything.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

i agree with shadow marth
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

same here. :/


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I love to troll :af:

but anyway, i still cant send the Pichu because my laptop crapped out. i am getting a new computer on balck friday. so wait till then to work on it :)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowMarth on November 19, 2011, 07:51:26 PM
not to take sides here but why is everybody trolling him?
This team isnt to troll others its to work on hacks. :srs:
considering no one is really doing anything.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 19, 2011, 07:53:16 PM
i agree with shadow marth
Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 19, 2011, 07:59:09 PM
same here. :/
Thanks guys :) I got trolled simply because I asked a lot abot a PSA for Sheik in this thread, then someone requesting it to me via PM AFTER Esper Terra came out...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Mr. Trollsalot on November 19, 2011, 09:50:19 PM
I love to troll :af:

but anyway, i still cant send the Pichu because my laptop crapped out. i am getting a new computer on balck friday. so wait till then to work on it :)
LOL

And ok gotcha ill be ready for it
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 19, 2011, 10:23:18 PM
Thanks guys :) I got trolled simply because I asked a lot abot a PSA for Sheik in this thread, then someone requesting it to me via PM AFTER Esper Terra came out...
No problem. XD
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on November 19, 2011, 07:51:26 PMnot to take sides here but why is everybody trolling him? This team isnt to troll others its to work on hacks. :srs: considering no one is really doing anything.
We are doing stuff. Just not as a team XD.

I dunno if anyone has noticed the E-123 OMEGA hack over DK? Simply put, I don't think bongos and jungle music suits that robot very well... Is there any way to edit DK's Final Smash so it would suit more OMEGA? For example, a deadly laser beam? No DK music?  Anyone has ideas for a Final Smash for that very popular robot?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 20, 2011, 03:00:17 AMI dunno if anyone has noticed the E-123 OMEGA hack over DK? Simply put, I don't think bongos and jungle music suits that robot very well... Is there any way to edit DK's Final Smash so it would suit more OMEGA? For example, a deadly laser beam? No DK music?  Anyone has ideas for a Final Smash for that very popular robot?

Just a Final smash is an easy request. I take it. How would you like the deadly laser? horizontal? Spining like crazy? (sounds like something Omega would do, and I love this Idea)

November 20, 2011, 04:07:49 PM #280 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 04:19:51 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: Iwvi on November 20, 2011, 05:29:55 AMJust a Final smash is an easy request. I take it. How would you like the deadly laser? horizontal? Spining like crazy? (sounds like something Omega would do, and I love this Idea)
Good idea! Spinning like in Sonic Heroes, now that brings back memories :) Omega would do a 360 clockwise degree turn with his laser, meaning the laser will go through the entire stage...and at least hit every foe once.

But I do have a second PSA Request... This one is for Sheik and only affects the B button attacks and the Final Smash.(I just received another PM requesting this PSA, obliviously they didn't see my personal message :srs:)

Neutral B : Charge a red ball of energy, then shoots it at the foe. (Fire-elemental attack)
Up B : Create typhoons around her, sending enemies flying in all directions. (Wind-elemental attack)
Side B : Fires a huge chunk of ice, harming enemies in the way. (Ice-elemental attack)
Down B : Anything you want (Electric-elemental attack)
Final Smash : If you look at this You Tube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5X1kDAEltU&feature=player_embedded you will see an attack called Riot Blade. I wish a similar Final Smash to be made for Sheik, since I made Terra in her Esper Form. The attack would show Sheik with her arms crossed, then fire counless of crescent moon shapes energy blades, just like in the video. One would be enough powerful enough to cause a One-Hit KO.  The Final Smash would be either Shadow or Aura elemenal.

I know I asked for a similar PSA many times. but that's the LAST step for my Esper Terra PSA to be completed. Oh, and since the DOWN+B is replaced by an electric attack, the Transform move would be activated by pressing the DOWN Taunt. DO you think you can do this?

Link to a VERY ENHANCED Sheik PAC file : http://www.mediafire.com/?dj1mtzzmw2h#2 (Esper Terra was meant to be far stronger than her human form, which will go over Zelda)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

:srs: dood, you have requests like, 3 things here. stop. pick ONE and MAYBE ppl, will do it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 20, 2011, 05:12:10 PM:srs: dood, you have requests like, 3 things here. stop. pick ONE and MAYBE ppl, will do it.
or he can learn self to PSA/Animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 20, 2011, 05:21:54 PMor he can learn self to PSA/Animations
That's a nice idea. However, I sometimes gets weird effects with Smash Attacks. For example, I tried programming the ball of fire instead of the spikes, but got a crawling retarded SpiderMan instead. Really!  I LOLed at this, but not when it lasts until being hit...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 20, 2011, 05:34:10 PM
That's a nice idea. However, I sometimes gets weird effects with Smash Attacks. For example, I tried programming the ball of fire instead of the spikes, but got a crawling retarded SpiderMan instead. Really!  I LOLed at this, but not when it lasts until being hit...
More than likely u need to do somthing in the "Other" section.
i encounterd that problem before
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108