KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i could move the date to the 21st.
There is plenty of time between now and then
So how does the 21st sound guys?
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

December 17, 2011, 01:23:17 AM #331 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 01:35:19 AM by SonicBrawler
my vacation starts teh 23rd. i go to a hotel. ge tback 24th, chritmas 25th, party 26th. how about 27th?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

whenever's fine with me


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

ok the it will be the 27th
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108



The 27th is ok to me.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think its ok for me too
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

damn I can't :(


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

what do u have going on?@ikuto
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I´d like to add importing to my hacking fields. I can do it, still have not managed to add metal textures though (this is the reason I have no imports in my vault), or should I just upload them and update them later?.
Anyway: Iwvi:PSA/Animator/Texture/Vertex/Importer
Still consider vertex my main

P.S: Anyone here know how to add metal textures? If so, help is welcomed

EDIT: Out of boredom, I grabbed the pichu trophy, vertexed it to a kind of T pose and rigged it to olimar (really quick and badly :P). Here is the weird result, using Olimar´s wait 3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is interesting how the unmoving trophy already has textures for different eyes and mouths :srs:
P.S: If whoever is gonna import it does not find  a model I can provide this one, but I do not advise it. A better model (with more vertices to rigg) would be better.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 17, 2011, 07:34:48 AM
I´d like to add importing to my hacking fields. I can do it, still have not managed to add metal textures though (this is the reason I have no imports in my vault), or should I just upload them and update them later?.
Anyway: Iwvi:PSA/Animator/Texture/Vertex/Importer
Still consider vertex my main

P.S: Anyone here know how to add metal textures? If so, help is welcomed

EDIT: Out of boredom, I grabbed the pichu trophy, vertexed it to a kind of T pose and rigged it to olimar (really quick and badly :P). Here is the weird result, using Olimar´s wait 3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is interesting how the unmoving trophy already has textures for different eyes and mouths :srs:
P.S: If whoever is gonna import it does not find  a model I can provide this one, but I do not advise it. A better model (with more vertices to rigg) would be better.

ohai. i can add metal. not that wel. check my vault. lol.

edit: i got the pichu model form pokepark if u wanna try it. i have no mnotivation since i already fixed and refix vegeta
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 17, 2011, 07:34:48 AM
I´d like to add importing to my hacking fields. I can do it, still have not managed to add metal textures though (this is the reason I have no imports in my vault), or should I just upload them and update them later?.
Anyway: Iwvi:PSA/Animator/Texture/Vertex/Importer
Still consider vertex my main

Done!
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on December 17, 2011, 05:30:18 AM
what do u have going on?@ikuto
the while break I don't have my computer on me. I use my IPhone to message on the weekends since the house I'm in (mothers) has no wi-fi. on the weekdays where I go back to my fathers house I have Wi-fi. So yeah I actually can't make it throughout the whole break. :/


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on December 17, 2011, 02:58:01 PM
the while break I don't have my computer on me. I use my IPhone to message on the weekends since the house I'm in (mothers) has no wi-fi. on the weekdays where I go back to my fathers house I have Wi-fi. So yeah I actually can't make it throughout the whole break. :/
Bummer...
Dont worry to much. i will or the new captain will PM you the changes that will occur
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108