KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I ever didn't understood what this team is doing? I haven't followed this thread so what Are ya doing actually? Is it revamps? Collabs?

Quote from: ShadowMarth on January 18, 2012, 09:13:20 PM
Team siggy is finished!


the guy with white hair is a weird part of the sig...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler is gone on January 18, 2012, 09:35:10 PM
the guy with white hair is a weird part of the sig...
The picture ShadowMarth gave me, I couldn't really render it, so I had to look for a different picture of Undeath Note or w/e his name is.
I moved his eyes so he's looking forward.
Quote from: the98pika on January 18, 2012, 09:36:38 PM
The sig looks cool
Thanks!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SonicBrawler is gone on January 18, 2012, 09:35:10 PM
the guy with white hair is a weird part of the sig...
Yeah, he stands out above all else.
But still, siggy is epic.

yeah near that's my persona :laugh: His series Is
Death Note
Name:Near.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on January 19, 2012, 01:42:39 AM
yeah near that's my persona :laugh: His series Is
Death Note
Name:Near.
THAT'S it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SouthCraft on January 18, 2012, 09:31:35 PM
I ever didn't understood what this team is doing? I haven't followed this thread so what Are ya doing actually? Is it revamps? Collabs?
Let me clear this up.
We Do both.
Our current project is Pichu but we just need it ported over pika.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

umm... lol i think you forgot mine... oh wait.. i forgot to send mine. lol my bad. ^-^'


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


Quote from: SouthCraft on January 19, 2012, 06:29:29 AM
im not in the team but i can do it
I think u ment to quote mine.
anyway, your saying u could do the port?
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

GREAT NEWS! I HAVE PICHU MODELS


from ssbm. and now i think we need someone to correctly por tpika to olimar. i asked diedhammer. and im trying to find one o fthe best riggers to por tall pichu models over. i asked nano, who can do it later, but we need it asap, so i asked star
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finally our first job is going to be done  ;D!What we'll do after it?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowMarth on January 18, 2012, 09:13:20 PMTeam siggy is finished!

I feel left-out...

Then again, I haven't done much to help the team...

Oh well...

I'll be waiting to do the Pichu CSPs and Battle Portraits, and if you want, I can those little Stage Selection Faces!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: An Ant Owned By Pixar Studios on January 20, 2012, 01:38:15 AM
I feel left-out...

Then again, I haven't done much to help the team...

Oh well...

I'll be waiting to do the Pichu CSPs and Battle Portraits, and if you want, I can those little Stage Selection Faces!
We havent started anything yet.
I probaly should have messaged you and MandoWolfe about it. Sorry :(
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108