Missing Files for the NTSC-U partiton

Started by Sirkura, September 19, 2011, 12:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fit Ike.pac is missing....

I'm sure there's a few others missing too for the character .pacs


Fitike.pac is really missing, i need it pls.


Yeah, their are 17 files :
fitike0X.pcs (0,1,2,3,4,5)
fitike0X.pac (0,1,2,3,4,5
fitikedark.pcs
fitikedark.pac
fitikespy.pcs
fitikefinal.pac
fitikemotionetc.pac

They isn't fitike.pac....

alright i'll upload it once i can kinda busy today tho



xD  happens tho and its in a different format then mediafire i over looked several things the first few times i went thru


Can somebody rip the THP's and put them in a zipped folder/rar? I'm doing a project, and I think PAL's resolution is larger than NTSC, but they still work on NTSC, as far as I know.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on December 19, 2011, 01:54:53 AM
Can somebody rip the THP's and put them in a zipped folder/rar? I'm doing a project, and I think PAL's resolution is larger than NTSC, but they still work on NTSC, as far as I know.
srri the thp files r a bit large for me to upload all at once. i have a crappy connection so afriad i can't help u there

Quote from: Allav866 on December 19, 2011, 01:54:53 AM
Can somebody rip the THP's and put them in a zipped folder/rar? I'm doing a project, and I think PAL's resolution is larger than NTSC, but they still work on NTSC, as far as I know.
The movie folder is 3,31 GB, so I will have to make it a torrent file. Shall I upload it?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

please and thank you
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

December 26, 2011, 03:31:31 PM #29 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 12:36:40 PM by Sky Grounder
Quote from: Allav866 on December 26, 2011, 01:00:52 PM
please and thank you
Here:
I don't know much about this seeding stuff, I atleast hope I'm doing it right :P

EDIT: removed the link
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus