Nanobud's CSP House: Good Bye CSPs

Started by nanobuds, September 29, 2011, 10:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

First Pose?

Ike
6 (16.2%)
Charizard
6 (16.2%)
Wolf
8 (21.6%)
Sonic
14 (37.8%)
Falco
2 (5.4%)
ROB
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 23, 2012, 05:03:20 AM
I already did those. Check out my "I take all requests!" thread. They're not as good as Nano's but they're okay...
you didnt do SM64 bowser by pikazz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 23, 2012, 05:03:20 AM
I already did those. Check out my "I take all requests!" thread. They're not as good as Nano's but they're okay...
mine will be from the actual model, not silly little pictures from Google.

@Everyone
thread is locking now. If i get some requests done during the week, ill post em


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 28, 2012, 06:37:22 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Would you happen to still have shadow without the golden hue? I use a different thing for my opening and would like that :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

O.O GAWD Thats just AWESOME!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Missing Pervy on January 28, 2012, 07:09:03 PM
Would you happen to still have shadow without the golden hue? I use a different thing for my opening and would like that :af:
sorry, i dont. but ill re-make it later tonight

Nano, You forgot to color the back of shadows head.
A piece of it is still black.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 28, 2012, 06:37:22 PM



Awsome THNX :af:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:



probably wont have time this weekend to do anymore requests. i'll try to catch up this week

Hey nano, I can help you out if you want ^_^


nah bro, i can take care of em.

Cool sig :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 03:59:52 AM
nah bro, i can take care of em.

Cool sig :P
Thanks! ;D It reminds me of the days when I was a spriter for FireRed hacks :P