Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

October 05, 2011, 09:29:09 PM #135 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 09:32:06 PM by diedhammer98
I'm not sure...
How make 2 posts into one post.
First "Copy" on right-click whole on your post or Quotes.
Then click "Remove"
then on right-click "Paste" on your last post.
save edits. You done...
I think.....

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 05, 2011, 09:29:09 PM
I'm not sure...
How make 2 posts into one post.
First "Copy" on right-click whole on your post or Quotes.
Then click "Remove"
then on right-click "Paste" on your last post.
save edits. You done...
I think.....
ok thanks i appreciate it ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweetness, they come in packs!

I look forward to what you have next! :3

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 06, 2011, 02:09:14 AM
Sweetness, they come in packs!

I look forward to what you have next! :3
right now, im trying to stay organized, im done with the tabuu CSP though, i expected tabuu to be a lot harder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tabuu is one solid color. He's easy. I just used a graphic filter to make mine. :)


preview of my samus CSP, but right now i wanna finish her, then i'll work on tabuu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 06, 2011, 02:54:17 AM
Oh, wow. Awesome pose!
thanks, im very busy with CSP's right now, i just wanna win the KCMM award this time, so vote for me :D for CSP's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 06, 2011, 03:00:47 AM
Where do I go vote?
ti'll the voting starts i guess... which i don't know when
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 06, 2011, 03:03:39 AM
What KC-MM award?
don't you know? i voted for you last year :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MORE CSP'S COMING TOMOROW! TABUU, MEATNIGHT, SAMUS, NESS, LUCAS, PIKA, IKE, MARTH AND MORE- Ricki Li
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.