Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Last year?
I even don't here...
Oh, right....
I think you talking about small pics under your Avvy.

To everyone:UPDATE COMING IN A FEW HOURS :kdance:- Ricki Li
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



REFRESH THE PAGE EVERYONE- Ricki Li
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice new Mario CSPs!
about Metal Mario?
Mine is over Diddy Kong.
(You can see him on my video...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 07, 2011, 01:24:27 AM
Nice new Mario CSPs!
about Metal Mario?
Mine is over Diddy Kong.
(You can see him on my video...
thanks!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 07, 2011, 01:47:50 AM
New Mario poses. Niiiiice. :3
heh, more coming up! and fore more characters to, and thanks :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow....
You are a big fan of Mario!
(And much bigger fan than me)

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 07, 2011, 02:17:31 AM
Wow....
You are a big fan of Mario!
(And much bigger fan than me)
you know it!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think pretty much everyone is a huge fan of Mario (except me, I love Luigi)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 07, 2011, 02:38:00 PM
I think pretty much everyone is a huge fan of Mario (except me, I love Luigi)
hahhah same here, anyone who's a fan of mario, has to be a bigger fan of luigi :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.