Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18


as we are speaking im working on more CSP's
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, I made the CSP, but I need recolors. Check for JCentavo's recolors under ZSS. Or would you rather I send them to you?





Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 04:37:26 AM
Well, I made the CSP, but I need recolors. Check for JCentavo's recolors under ZSS. Or would you rather I send them to you?




I think he should send them to me :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on October 02, 2011, 01:53:47 PM
Dude, they awesome!
well KTH like i said, im posting these for the best textures and vertextures, so i will be including you alot, but please give me some time so i can organize and give you some credit :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





So your taking requests if thats correct? Then i shall make a few requests.




Check out my youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJamesThehedgehog
Family:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 02, 2011, 03:54:46 PM #26 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:30:29 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Wow, Ricki... Looks like you're gonna be a hell of a busy guy. XD

I made my first recolor! :3


OK ALL OF YOU, I NEED ALL OF YOU TO PAY ATTENTION HERE, I NEED SOME TIME TO POST MY CSP'S IF IM NOT REPLYING TO YOU QUICKLY, I AM MOST LIKELY WORKING ON CSP'S RIGHT NOW, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. -thank you, Ricki Li
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 03:54:46 PM
Wow, Ricki... Looks like you're gonna be a hell of a busy guy. XD

I made my first recolor! :3


not bad, i will get working on those soon, but please be specific, take a snapshot from SSBB, (ingame) from brawl, in delphino plaza stage (because the light is pretty good there and it makes the CSP's more clear) once your done give me the snapshot(s) you took, and i'll go ahead and make them if you are the creator of the hack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.