Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

ok thanks, let me k
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 07:55:27 PM
Good luck, man!
now when your done taking your snapshots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Here, from BrawlBox.

I just need a recolor of my CSP into this:






Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 08:24:56 PM
Here, from BrawlBox.

I just need a recolor of my CSP into this:






ok then, i'll make it,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 08:24:56 PM
Here, from BrawlBox.

I just need a recolor of my CSP into this:






ok, in a bit, or a lot, just give me some time
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

attention everyone, if your good at vertexting, and textureing, let me know so i'll colab with you and make you CSP's!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude, they just "amazing"!

Damn, i love it and you (no homo :srs:), the OP is perfect and CSP same.

I think you're the new "SJS". :vyse:

Quote from: KTH on October 02, 2011, 10:57:42 PM
Dude, they just "amazing"!

Damn, i love it and you (no homo :srs:), the OP is perfect and CSP same.

I think you're the new "SJS". :vyse:
wow THANKS! but lies, your the best, rember i'll make you CSP's for your hacks any time, just ask me :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh thanks!
Well...I see you really want to make stuff for me so you can still make my babies. :p

Quote from: KTH on October 02, 2011, 11:12:39 PM
Oh thanks!
Well...I see you really want to make stuff for me so you can still make my babies. :p
im working on luigi right now :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 11:22:14 PM
LOL @ KTH. XD
Refresh the page, i made a bunch more
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesomeness, you made a name for Tabuu! :3

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 11:37:56 PM
Awesomeness, you made a name for Tabuu! :3
YEHA! im also making tabuu CSp's too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ooh, interesting... Will they even top mine? :3

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 11:41:07 PM
Ooh, interesting... Will they even top mine? :3
yup defenetly ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.