Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

I will. :3 I'm animating Miku right now, I just finished her Wait1.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 03, 2011, 03:10:05 AM
I will. :3 I'm animating Miku right now, I just finished her Wait1.
hey i though you were on my side with CSP's, i saw you commenting on SJS's, i guess i have a competition, please stay on my side ;) you to diedhammer98
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, you don't understand, I asked him to make one on Peach!~

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 03:35:34 PM
No, you don't understand, I asked him to make one on Peach!~
I'll make some ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The on e on ZSS, Snow Miku, you have no competition. ;)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 03:39:38 PM
The on e on ZSS, Snow Miku, you have no competition. ;)
the one you showed me right, im working on that one, after that is peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 03:42:35 PM
Yes, that one. :3 And why Peach?
shes after miku, im making the miku one for ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 03:43:51 PM
I look forward to that recolor. ^_^
just give me some time for miku, give me about 20 min please ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 03:46:06 PM
You got it! ;)
and also i wanna make tabuu CSP's also, and i know you want some tabuu CSP's too, so why dont you look around and find a sick tabuu picture?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Um, I don't recall asking for Tabuu CSPs. :S

Quote from: KTH on October 04, 2011, 03:48:52 PM
Can you do Blaze over Mario plz?
duh, sure, no problem!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.