Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
i REALLY like the lighting on his hair and body. thats cool man but um nano did a really good "shining" ball effect maybe he can give you some ideas for that. bc now it just looks like theres light coming from it. ya knw

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 28, 2012, 04:56:15 AM


They aren't perfect.
I didn't know if you wanted one with or without the mask so I did both.

Next:


great xD i use the one witout a mask :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

slayer those icons i requested earlier can you redo them using the border that comes with this download
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24145 plz?

January 29, 2012, 12:50:31 AM #288 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:05:22 AM by slayermarth101

theres one on there twice :/ can i request the other six now too?

January 29, 2012, 01:58:05 AM #290 Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:05:39 AM by slayermarth101
Sure

And I edited the post.


Can you do a CSP for Cloud? - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23856
and if u can can make it so it doesnt show the legs that much. Kind of like SJS how it shows a little bit of legs. I dont want it to be like SJS's tho, just like the showing part...if that makes sense :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

February 02, 2012, 12:25:39 AM #293 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:34:08 AM by slayermarth101
HUUUUUUUUGE delay.
Sorry about that. I'll do the request now.

@ Nova


 

@Everyone
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

u forgot the icon for pokemon stadium :( but hey question slayer can u do the marth pose from the opening credits?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
this pose here...but um seriously i need that pokemon stadium icon...haha also...last ones.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11616
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10195
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11625
i just need the icons in that border u dont have to do the previews



Sorry forgot about the icon.
And would it be better if I did that new pose and just made a new intro pose for It?


February 04, 2012, 07:38:12 PM #299 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:50:32 PM by slayermarth101
It would look like this pose.



Except the eyes. :X
I rushed those.

EDIT:
Fixed the eyes.

Now, nova, I don't know how to fix the thing with marth's cape. Big swirl in the center. But here's how the intro poses would be. (They aren't colored yet.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.