Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:11:46 PM by slayermarth101


Need CSP's? Click it.

October 03, 2011, 12:36:27 AM #1 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:51:09 PM by slayermarth101
SSS Stuff

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



yay I'm here. And I see you got everything up already
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Aw man. Guess I try and see if I can make those icons myself while your gone
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 06, 2011, 12:04:51 AM #7 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 12:26:54 AM by slayermarth101
Updating afew CSP's as I get time,

Then:
Now:

Then:
Now:

Then:
Now:

Any request on a CSP you want updated like these, post it. :) I'm eager.

SHAPLAM!

I'm requesting in a locked thread that's not taking requests. MADNESS!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on October 06, 2011, 02:32:34 AM
SHAPLAM!

I'm requesting in a locked thread that's not taking requests. MADNESS!

so u want Lloyd high qualified. Which pose? (Post the picture)


October 06, 2011, 10:48:26 AM #11 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:22:43 AM by slayermarth101
Ok ill try when u can. ;D

EDIT:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 06, 2011, 10:48:26 AM
Ok ill try when u can. ;D

EDIT:

Thanks :happy: Now would you mind If I went and requested some SSS stuff? Or are request still closed like the OP says
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Eh go ahead, but there's no guarentee when theyll be done.