Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 20, 2011, 12:26:34 AM
O.e

Sorry guys, actually I can't do any CSP's. Something urgent came up and I really need to close the request now. Sorry carnage and pervy. :(

no problem, but it's sad that you have to give this up
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Oh, I coming back. But not this week. After Christmas be prepared for my return.

You wana know whats funny?
Look at whos winning the poll
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I see. .-.
I guess Im gonna make some waffle CSP's and recolors.

Excuse the double post.

Waffle CSP's done. :srs:

And super Waffle:


Enjoy.
New Poll.....

could you link me to this waffle hack please? :af:
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Uhhhhh...........
I don't know where it is..
Waffle won my poll so I did waffle CSP's.
Ask the voters where it is.

............

must be on stacksmash, i´ll go check
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

......
..............You do know that waffles was a filler option right......?

................

joke

blame the internet
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I see.....
Well played.. Well played. ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 30, 2011, 03:21:13 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just for that, I'm making waffels when I return :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Hay SlayerMarth , do you still take request's for SSP and SSIcons ?
If yes , then could you do some for :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24461
Cool Cool Mountain ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.