Phred's Portrait Place

Started by Phred, October 03, 2011, 12:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ur lucario aura ball is so much better than mine :o

I tried some custom poses, I'd like your opinions on them.




These look great. The four swords poses are real nice too.

Would you like to make CSP's for some of my hacks?

December 26, 2011, 03:39:57 AM #18 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 07:41:12 AM by Phred
Quote from: DemonKid on December 23, 2011, 09:03:49 AM
These look great. The four swords poses are real nice too.

Would you like to make CSP's for some of my hacks?

I could try, I suppose. What do you want?

Some new poses.



And SJS's Zelda/Sheik deal inspired me.












How does he mass produce this stuff.

I'm gonna start consolidating the portraits I make into public photobucket albums. It seems like a smart way to go about doing that.

Starting with the Mario collection;



Also I make Link poses that are way too wide!



I did a little rotation to salvage the Link pose, but Fierce Deity doesn't look quite right rotated.

I'll create a good pose for him someday.

Today I did Paula and Poo.


Ness' default portrait in Brawl is already his official art, so I'll have to think about it longer before I can create a pose for him.

Raichu



The Samus Collection!


This is one I've been needing for a while. Even though all my Samus poses were different, they were still kind of samey.
And it's probably obvious how I feel about samey portraits!

Today I worked on a new Fierce Deity Pose.


It's not based on anything, but at least Link is bigger.

My Yoshi are all pretty bad and need to be redone, but I'm very bad at Yoshi.


His eyes are tough and I can't really cheat them very easily.
I'm not sure if I have it in me to do a whole new Yoshi collection, but there's Green at least.

This one's more of a gag portrait:


"The reference"


Donkey Kong isn't really my cup of tea, but I gave it a whirl.



Luigi!



Just the one Fox.



I wish I could render fire as it would look in game readily but oh well. Diddy.


like to do afew Mario/Luigi requests then i am done with some model imports for them:
powerups/SSJ1,2,3 for mario/luigi and Dr. mario too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SSJ3 MarioDK on January 20, 2012, 07:46:35 AM
like to do afew Mario/Luigi requests then i am done with some model imports for them:
powerups/SSJ1,2,3 for mario/luigi and Dr. mario too

Well, I have been wanting to do a Dr. Mario


I think I made it too wide again.

think more of the model import of Dr. mario :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


January 21, 2012, 05:05:05 AM #23 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:21:57 AM by Phred
Quote from: SSJ3 MarioDK on January 20, 2012, 09:33:54 AM
think more of the model import of Dr. mario :D

You should perhaps link to what it is you want so I don't have to guess.

Raccoons.



You can't really pose the tails, that makes it kind of difficult.
I did try to fake it though.

Your CSPs...they re awesome  :af2:!Do you take requests?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 21, 2012, 05:23:32 AM #25 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:00:19 AM by Phred
Quote from: Vitinho on January 21, 2012, 05:11:43 AM
Your CSPs...they re awesome  :af2:!Do you take requests?

I apparently just tried and failed at it.
I could give it another whirl though, I suppose.

Pikachu


about those pokemon trainer poses...

would you mind doing something completely drawn out and complicated for me?


Quote from: Colter on January 22, 2012, 10:31:11 AM
about those pokemon trainer poses...

would you mind doing something completely drawn out and complicated for me?

You want different trainers, don't you.

well it would be cool, considering yours are pretty funny, what with the pokemon being sad when someone else is chosen.

but because my other hacks are different formats, it would mean i'd be requesting particular trainers and pokemon together for all 5 slots. i don't want to ask you to do it if it seems kind of annoying. it's not really necessary either, just something neat.


January 26, 2012, 09:02:15 AM #29 Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 06:06:07 AM by Phred
Quote from: Colter on January 22, 2012, 07:51:55 PM
well it would be cool, considering yours are pretty funny, what with the pokemon being sad when someone else is chosen.

but because my other hacks are different formats, it would mean i'd be requesting particular trainers and pokemon together for all 5 slots. i don't want to ask you to do it if it seems kind of annoying. it's not really necessary either, just something neat.

Yeah, the whole thing was quite a lot of work. There's 50 layers for all of the trainers and Pokémon and their poses.
I should probably toss up some no trainer versions at some point for the image editing savy to use to put their own trainers in. I do realize I kind of selfishly only do portraits of hacks I actually use.

Speaking of which, that Melee Fox is way cool.

SJS already has the Melee pose reference covered, so I went with a Star Fox 64 pose.

I even did the same pose in multiple versions to suit your mutually exclusive tastes.



Working on that Yoshi Collection:



New Lucario.



It's a cavalcade of Pokémon!