Phred's Portrait Place

Started by Phred, October 03, 2011, 12:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yeah no problem. all my hacks are individual and fine as they are. it would be need to have a ton of stuff packed onto one image, but if i don't get ALL of them like that it's not worth it nor necessary.
nice pics btw, epic.


February 02, 2012, 06:44:49 AM #31 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:03:06 PM by Phred
Lots of individual Pokemon hacks as well as trainer hacks, huh?

I gave Zoroark a bit more of a lean. I was too lazy to also make a non-HD version



And some Shiny Scizor.



I got waaay too overambitious with Marth.



A more accurate Magic Amour? Sign me up for that!


knuckles over sonic vertex plz if you hav time

February 08, 2012, 07:25:27 AM #33 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:26:18 AM by Phred
Quote from: SoneekIsTehCoolest on February 08, 2012, 01:38:17 AM
knuckles over sonic vertex plz if you hav time

Do you mean this one?



That Magic Armor pose doesn't look as cool in-game.
I might have to think of something else.

February 08, 2012, 08:28:34 PM #34 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:49:25 PM by Colter
Snover
Knuckles
Mephiles
Can I get summa dis?


February 09, 2012, 09:09:23 AM #35 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 09:28:05 AM by Phred
It probably works better as a portrait when the character faces the camera.


My pose ideas are all coming up off.




I'll look into Snover tomorrow.

Hey, I LOVE your CSPs, actually, I hope you don't mind, but they might make an appearance in my video I'm planning to showcase so hacks  ;) (That means they will be in the video xD) In fact, these look SO sweet, I was wondering if you wanted to do some CSP work for me, and I would for sure include them in the downloads. ;D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25074
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24927
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24821
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24838

Let me know if you're up for it! Thanks!


Quote from: Phred on February 09, 2012, 09:09:23 AM
It probably works better as a portrait when the character faces the camera.


My pose ideas are all coming up off.




I'll look into Snover tomorrow.
thanks



awesome. thank ya kind sir.
do you mind making me a dynamic pose for normal jiggly and normal ness?


I forgot to add CSPs to my new Metal Sonic... >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25096

Do you mind making them? I'll credit you.

thanks!

February 11, 2012, 06:51:18 PM #41 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:08:42 AM by LittleBoygos
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2012, 06:38:09 PM
I forgot to add CSPs to my new Metal Sonic... >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25096

Do you mind making them? I'll credit you.

thanks!

Lol Nano, I just finished making those like literally two seconds ago. He'll probably make a better one, but you can include mine too if you want. I'll post it in my CSP thread, and I'll send it to you.


February 13, 2012, 07:07:27 AM #42 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 08:18:38 AM by Phred
The finger bone's connected to... nothing!
You guys and your wacky model imports make posing complicated.



Jigglypuff is weird. Don't make me do any more Jigglypuffs.



February 14, 2012, 05:54:59 AM #44 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 07:39:42 AM by Phred