Phred's Portrait Place

Started by Phred, October 03, 2011, 12:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Phred on February 13, 2012, 07:07:27 AM
The finger bone's connected to... nothing!
You guys and your wacky model imports make posing complicated.



Jigglypuff is weird. Don't make me do any more Jigglypuffs.


heh... yeah. the fingers were hard to rig... not enough vertices.

Thanks!!!

Could you make this Sonic, look like the modern Sonic's pose from this picture?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25142




February 19, 2012, 12:15:33 AM #48 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:31:10 AM by Phred
It can be annoying to get some of these model imports to contort the way I want them to.
I had to flip the pose to get Mewtwo to pose the way I wanted. I did not realize Lucario only has three finger bones on one hand.



February 21, 2012, 05:07:21 PM #50 Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 03:41:46 AM by Colter
Rock Lee
Jirachi
Wigglytuff

Thanks for those others btw.


Phred... where are you?... I've lurked your topic for quite a while and those CSP's are some of the best i've seen... please come back as soon as you can :') ...

Quote from: Dr. on May 29, 2012, 06:06:31 PM
Phred... where are you?... I've lurked your topic for quite a while and those CSP's are some of the best i've seen... please come back as soon as you can :') ...
I lost track when the site went down, and then I just fell out of the groove.
Here's a Falco.


Also I did a Kirby a while back but never said anything about it.


Glad to see youre still here. You've got some talent here, man.


I'm not really feeling the inspiration to work on many portraits.
But


Quote from: Phred on June 16, 2012, 12:22:08 AMI'm not really feeling the inspiration to work on many portraits. But
Is it me or does Pittoo have a derp face?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Nice. It's cool to see someone making a portrait of my hack. Usually it's the other way around!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 16, 2012, 12:44:41 AM
Is it me or does Pittoo have a derp face?
Probably because his right eye isn't looking to the left.
I redid it.