Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
I won't be surprised if people want Naruto models most of all >.>
I say L'Arc!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


I'm sorry, Chief deserves my vote.

*Play's Halo Theme*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Lillith on December 13, 2011, 10:28:53 AM
I won't be surprised if people want Naruto models most of all >.>
I say L'Arc!
probaly(i see theres 1 for hinata), i dont mind though. to make it clear, cream and cheese the rabbit and chao.. not the dairy food, she will be fun to rig. especialy the chao     everyone on the list id want to work on     awesome characters

Inner i think i woulda started and finished Asch if i had his model, waitin on the reply from that dude


i worked on L'Arc, hes nearly done     the main thing i wanna do to him now is his fingers

its almost 7AM.. im gonna get some sleep

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 13, 2011, 02:43:28 PM
I'm sorry, Chief deserves my vote.

*Play's Halo Theme*


*Play's Headshot by Mychildren Mybride* 8)

my vote was to lloyd over toon link hehe

Quote from: ramonM64 on December 13, 2011, 02:51:50 PM

awsome L'arc model bro you sure are getting pro on this
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ramonM64 on December 13, 2011, 02:51:50 PM
My vote was obviously for L'Arc, And your going to Mexico for Holidays?!  I wish I could go someplace warm, but then I'll miss the snow  :(.  Well, Happy Holidays and and a New Year where ever you go. :)

Vitinho i havent seen ya in here for awhile. i knew you'd choose him. i remember seein yer old vertex request for a GCN Lloyd

Quote from: Reaver Ind. on December 14, 2011, 01:35:47 AM
My vote was obviously for L'Arc, And your going to Mexico for Holidays?!  I wish I could go someplace warm, but then I'll miss the snow  :(.  Well, Happy Holidays and and a New Year where ever you go. :)
yuuup, besides yer banner giving it away, you are the one that got me the model     

hahahs    yea we travel down there in car, usualy with other family     watchin the road all night while listenin to my ipod.. thats the most relaxin part     it snowed ONCE one time we went      happy everythin to everybody in this thread and this site..   everywhere

well happy everything for you too ramon and take some time ther to relax you've been working in too much things here before you go i would like to leavethis message to you:ramon...You're EPIC, have a good travel  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thank you man..    you are way too kind     you are epic too  :)

i dont think im gonna make the deadline for the 3 i wanted out before fryday. too much stuff going on and the time i get to work on them, at night, i fall asleep on my comp. i might push in 2 at least but right now 1 for sure, im finishin up L'Arc's fingers and then small buffs everywhere else. tomorrow comes the in-game testin and the release.

Yay :D
Good luck for finishing~ :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I posted for phillia! Asch would have been my second vote though.

December 16, 2011, 07:33:17 PM #252 Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 11:32:52 PM by ramonM64
ill think she'll be the first girl with a huuuge sword over ike..   u_O

alright so i know i was gonna release L'Arc yesterday.. i didnt cuz i fell asleep on the job. i coulda released it already this morning too but i wanted to do somethin with this guy i havent done before and it took less time then i thought it would. its done

im gonna get it ready to work in-game and then take screens for the vault

its pending now, try that beast out duudes

Wahoo, L'Arc :D
I'm going to test now~
Seeing as L'Arc is pretty much finished, I (If I could XD) would move my vote to Philia also :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Lillith, get punched in the face in-game and pause it.. youll see what i meant by L'Arc is different from my others. its my first time doing it.

thats too bad i cant rig the votes to somewhere else, since L'Arc is done.
(at least for now. i still think i could make things alot better, which i will in updates)

ill know where one of dose L'arc votes goes to now though   lol