Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
btw, when I meant attach, I didn't mean physically...

I want it so the capes move with the hat bones, and etc.


And yeah, these "issues" that happen with the shoulder pads can be corrected with the PSA because I can rotate them myself. So they're not really a problem.


The thing about Spells is how it'd be used in Brawl.
Air Thrust would work like a Multi-hit ranged move the size of PK Flash.
Thunder Blade would have the sword fall from the sky and once it hits the ground, it's then function like Symphonia where it'd hit the ground and then shock anyone around it.

I'm not sure if that'd change your mind... But it doesn't matter, you'll be the one making it. XD


And for the weapons, The one I wanted with the mercenary outfit is that sheathed sword you were talking about. I believe that's the "Steel Sword". The sword you have is the "Long Sword". (The non-Flamberge one.)

So if you can get that, that'd be great!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Air Thrust suddenly sounds awesomer.. Thunder Blade should hit 1 time (when the blade falls), with that one hit anyone hit staggers in place for half a second or something. then comes the multiple hits after. so far Thunder Blade is winning in yer poll

yuup, thats one of the swords hes getting. go pray to martel for his success in ripping


by the way, any of you know the exact name of Lloyd's cover art weapon? i thought it was the Mumei but after lookin at the sword model, the handle looks different.


these ones..

I know Thunder Blade is winning in my poll... But...

You know what... Because I feel that Air Thrust should be the Down Special, Air Thrust will be the Down Special. End of that.

So Air Thrust will be another model you will be making for the PSA.


I think those weapons are called "Masamune". I thought they were Mumei as well.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

February 04, 2012, 04:26:19 AM #453 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:32:21 AM by ramonM64
aight     if the spell casting works like using PK flash, that would be pretty kool. youll sorta see a light flashing instead of that green stuff of ness' and its slightly controllable. then it "explodes" into the spell. the longer it was held, the longer lasting and stronger it is. it could be wind blade and air thrust that way too.

oh    this whole time i thought they were called Mumei.. oh well

do you know of or seen a game save for dolphin that has both kratos and zelos? ive been lookin around and havent found him one. its not necessary but it could speed things up a bit. if i knew of a way to convert my gamecube memory card's data onto my comp i could send him one of my game saves but i dont know if thats even possible. i never used a emulator.

nevermind. he says with cheat codes, he can program a zelos and kratos party

Uh... No... I didn't say i'd function like PK Flash, just the size would be similar...


And for the game save, do you mean like during the Human Ranch near Iselia? That's the ONLY part without hacking that you can have BOTH Kratos and Zelos.

And I have no idea if it's possible to convert GCN memory to a computer...

No idea.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

oh     ill be checkin yer PSA thread for the moveset updates.

wh000t     since he is busy, i offered to isolate the models from the scenes, so far i see the Star shield and the Rare Shield from one of the scenes. im gonna try to get em all isolated tonight and fix all the files ready for tomorrow

That's awesome!

The Rare shield is the one Kratos uses in the RM series! I like that one!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

wh00t    :af2:

duuuude.. i got every single sword and shield i wanted from all the scenes. even a extra sword i dont even remember.. so thats 11 swords and 6 shields. now to fix and align em to the others.

there was some extras in the textures of the scenes. like this..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice! That means a closer release date/time!


Also those Battle portraits were awesome! And Those look so much different than their skit faces. But still nice find! *saves Kratos and Zelos portraits*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

well.. that took longer then i thought. i thought i was gonna be able to release it tonight.. with time to mess around with. oh well

i finished aligned and resizing all the shields and swords (sheathed swords too) on the judgement suit. good thing i can export them later on the mercenary suit.. theres a UV problem on the steel sword

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

tomorrow night for release.. thats where im aiming the shotgun at

Yeah that's kinda strange on the steel sword but its looking good!Can't wait for it's release  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 06, 2012, 04:51:11 AM #461 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 06:27:58 PM by ramonM64
small update

the swords are good to go. a fellow hacker is gonna try to fix the normals on the face, thats one of those little things that will annoy me if its not fixed. after its fixed, i can prepare his files for the vault. i also messed with weighting on the back cape and it turned out best with the Hat instead of the shoulderNs, it just needed a good balance with all the hat bones.


you know that sword at the bottom that i showed? apparently that IS the steel sword..  u_O
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

another small update

one problem fixed and a other problem arises. his face normals have been fixed by Spex130 except now after saving and re-opening the .pac, the left wing gets shifted up. a other dude was havin that similar problem before. im gonna try what he did. with all these issues popping in outa nowhere.. i think its best not to set a release date

That's the Steel Sword?

Well then... I want the concept sword with his mercenary outfit then. NOT the Steel Sword.

But that suck about the issues, I hope they get fixed...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

dude, no need to worry about those issues. the face normals and wings import and save fine on both suits. i spent the last hours editing some textures that need transparency so now its a matter of just organizing and editing materials for both .pacs.

tomorrow after work ill ready the files.. i can almost see the release now..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweeeet!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread