Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
Quote from: ramonM64 on March 20, 2012, 10:38:41 PM
heya DemonBoy

uh    i was thinkin i should remake em for it cuz its a different model with textures spread out differently.

the thing i dont know though is if i should hold off release to have the dream drop costume since, if i dont fall asleep, i could have Sora ready to test in-game later tonight. we'll see, ill get everything else ready meanwhile.

Take your time and hold off the release so everything can be ready with the DDD costume

Quote from: ramonM64 on March 20, 2012, 10:38:41 PM
heya DemonBoy

uh    i was thinkin i should remake em for it cuz its a different model with textures spread out differently.


Well the textures aren't really different so I could easily just remap them.

Anyway I'm almost done with Sora's DDD suit. I just need to put the white stripes on his shirt and to put the pockets on his shorts

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 22, 2012, 03:10:14 AM
Well the textures aren't really different so I could easily just remap them.

Anyway I'm almost done with Sora's DDD suit. I just need to put the white stripes on his shirt and to put the pockets on his shorts
Cool, cant wait to see the preview

Quote from: hero3120 on March 22, 2012, 03:20:43 AM
Cool, cant wait to see the preview

Well here it is.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It took a hard days work but I'm proud with how it came out. I tried to get all the little details in there

I'll send ya the model in a pm ramon.

Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 22, 2012, 07:58:48 AM
Well here it is.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It took a hard days work but I'm proud with how it came out. I tried to get all the little details in there

I'll send ya the model in a pm ramon.
Looks really good!
Good job Demon. ;D

March 23, 2012, 07:03:53 AM #515 Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:47:34 AM by ramonM64
niice     it turned out great. theres some slight edits i wanna do, like make the shorts a lil longer and make it look less "round" near the bottom edge of them.

you got it done faster than i thought, i was thinkin of releasing the dream drop suit separately. i think its for the best to have it all in one

i hope by the time i get everythin ready the new brawlbox comes out. i read in BlackJax's programming thread that with it we'll be able to safely delete objects. that will save alot of space instead of "Cull_All"ing certain materials to get rid of unwanted shields and keyblades

arrrh.. some bad news.. last saturday, when family was over, i think one of my cousins tripped and fell on my laptop cuz the screen has internal bleending (it looks like red broken glass when turned on). i can see enough to get it started and switch the display settings, i can get it so i can see whats on the comp to my TV. thing is, the TV is often used by other brothers so i can't use that in long bursts. anyways.. im gonna back up stuff on a external hard drive and hopefully get all my stuff onto a new laptop somewhen

--------

ive been using the living room's comp's screen for my laptop, this will be ohkay for now.

anyway, i was gonna work on SS Kid Trunks after Sora except after seeing a dude upload their own Genis to the vault i got a hard kick to the brain.. i really should get mine done. im thinkin of dropping my edited Symphonia 2 model for da real thing. i was lucky enough to get genis and all his ALT suits in ripped scenes from Roxas358 at the modelsresource last night.

progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 01, 2012, 04:11:33 AM #516 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 04:12:31 AM by chaos_knight9000
Awww....I gotta wait longer for those Sora >.< Btw, is Demon finished with DDD Sora?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

April 01, 2012, 04:28:39 AM #517 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 06:27:15 AM by hero3120
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 01, 2012, 04:11:33 AM
Awww....I gotta wait longer for those Sora >.< Btw, is Demon finished with DDD Sora?
vvvvvv
Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 22, 2012, 07:58:48 AM
Well here it is.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It took a hard days work but I'm proud with how it came out. I tried to get all the little details in there
I'll send ya the model in a pm ramon.

Anyways Ramon, whats the progress % on Sora?

Hehehe, why do I always think that the Katz Genis looks so cute? Looking forward to them.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

yeaaa.. sorry fur the wait on Sora. %'s on his stuff is probaly.. 85% on the default and halloween suit. they're done rig-wise, .pac file purrpurring is all thats left which doesnt take that long. the dream drop suit i still need to make faces and rig it sooo.. maybe 50%. i also wanna edit the textures and give cell-shade to all 3 fur a murrvel vs capcom 3 look, to look like this

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

overall %.. i dunno, im not good at math. a hard night's work could get it all done.. i think. my focus is on Genis right now though

progress on genis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shizuka on April 01, 2012, 06:20:08 AM
Hehehe, why do I always think that the Katz Genis looks so cute? Looking furward to them.
im not normally a cat purrson, (im still getting used to this site's name..) i do like the katz costume though, maybe only cuz its Genis in dere

what is up with the site? is it just at my end with the spelling issues? or is it a pun (considering the site's name)? "Model Impurrts"    u_O

I think it's part of an April Fools joke >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

i guess lol. i notice the cat at the bottom too (its gon' get shot).. its weird, coincidence it changes as im typing about the katz suit and talkin about not being a cat purrson

fur April fools, some images wont work. like the Sora purrview and yer Sig     u_O

It's also breaking some of the links
...
I'm thinking they didn't put this to thought too much.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I was lol'd with this april fool's joke and the words are really all messd up...anyway can't wait for sora the wayt that he is most likely 85 or 50% like you said, and the genis is looking good too
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is Genis PSA safe? I'd love to use him with Scott.