Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
I don't even like Sora and I think that looks amazing. O_o

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 14, 2012, 09:59:52 AM
Wow this import has me exited the most. Can't wait for the release.
A sound pack will also make this soo much beter

You're releasing it with the other sora's right? I think it was Halloween and Anti-Sora, correct?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 14, 2012, 11:53:49 AM
lol Defender shield. Can you make one with the dream shield?
i think you might pass out while downloading it

correct, also the dream drop costume you sent. if everything goes as planned, it should be like Kratos's release. ill make a few preset equips for the costumes and include unedited .pacs for each costume in which you delete what you dont want to make yer own keyblade/bow/spinner sets. with da new brawlbox it deletes and saves smoooOoOoothly so file size and freezing isnt a issue. (niice work Jax)

the one i used in those screens .pac file size was around 200 KB less than Pit's .pac. so it goes from around 2MB (<-unedited) to 900KB.

chaos_, you'll be happeh to know thats one of the 4 shields in it.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 14, 2012, 10:53:13 PM
I don't even like Sora and I think that looks amazing. O_o
dats niice to hear. im having fun making him. its fun breakin polys into pieces to give them specific effects in-game. i wish i had more time to work on this stuff, my laptop's screen is smashed. right now i got it connected to the living room's desktop monitor

---

Spex is gonna look at and test the file in-game when he gets the chance, to see why that one graphic is backgrounds. ill go finalize dream drop Sora and make sure everything else is good meanwhile

April 15, 2012, 06:25:35 AM #557 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:27:51 AM by hero3120
:o
So its gonna have lots of equip-able thingies like your Tidus import had? (you know with the different weapons)
Awesome ;D

So how is the sora going? It was looking aweomse in the last preview  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

4 shields? This Sora pack is gonna be EPIC! I hope KH2 Sora will be worked on.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Vitinho on April 18, 2012, 03:45:31 AM
So how is the sora going? It was looking aweomse in the last preview  ;D
he's going. it tends to drag on since 1 change in a costume's .max scene and i have to go and apply it to all 3.

---

im not sure what to say.. i havent heard back from the "peeps" about that one recent problem, i may have to ignore that backwards effect on the weaponLM otherwise it wont get released. it might have to do with brawlbox not importing it properly cuz i got a 'spankin new .dae of Pit's bones and rigged dream drop Sora, that didnt help. and then the bow gets imported mirrored (the animating one under Pit's MLD0). the bow is there, just not while actually holding and firing with Neutral B

3rd time is really the charm though, dream drop Sora looks the best (model to bone alignment and rig-wise). i didnt wanna leave the others as is so i fixed up their hand's vertices to fit better over da bones. i also went and made sure theres 2 of each keyblade (one in the right and the other in the left) instead of some keyblades only being in one hand. theres 9 different keyblades, and a laser blade thing i made (Pit's default weapons, with cheap texture and material edits). that should be enough for now

after some final things, ill start preparing the .pacs and take screens tonight, for the release sometime tomorrow.

Good to hear!

Now that i finished up both SFX's for Young and Teenage Sora (thanks to DemonBoy), it will be so much better.

Cant wait for it. ;D

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 12, 2012, 10:19:42 PM
i think you should update Cloud and X with perfect metal/shaders/normals. That rare shader glitch with X is still annoying, easy fix for you.

I second this. It'd be great to see Cloud with metal/FS-eyes to make it more complete. This is my preferred Cloud model, and I'd love to see it become the best it can be.

I'm really late to the party but with the release of P:M demo 2 I've booted up my brawl for the first time in a year and finally got around to use your Kratos import.

Gotta say I'm impressed. The rig seems flawless from what I've seen and looks really good during gameplay (loving the little details, like the sheathed sword which sadly a lot of imports/vertexes are missing). Makes playing the improved Link even more fun.

Thanks for all the hard work on that import, it's greatly appreciated =D

April 21, 2012, 07:59:58 AM #564 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:57:37 PM by ramonM64
Quote from: dRage on April 21, 2012, 12:12:51 AM
I'm really late to the party but with the release of P:M demo 2 I've booted up my brawl for the first time in a year and finally got around to use your Kratos import.

Gotta say I'm impressed. The rig seems flawless from what I've seen and looks really good during gameplay (loving the little details, like the sheathed sword which sadly a lot of imports/vertexes are missing). Makes playing the improved Link even more fun.

Thanks for all the hard work on that import, it's greatly appreciated =D
yer Wii must've been layered with dust, i bet. thank you dude.. i appreciate the feedback. its good to hear someone out there is enjoying it


---

dam.. this .pac file keeps spitting out errors. weird part is i can view everything in the finished file but cant save it after. ive been at it for hours.. and this is just ONE of the flippn' costumes. im losing it dudes

hopefully i get it working. i wont promise a date, i dont wanna kill the ones waitin for it any more than i probably already have.. just know that its being worked on

---

common sense wasnt helping. except now it decides to work, despite having unneeded materials hanging around (still under 980 KB for the .pac). suddenly things dont seem so helpless..   i can sleep happeh now   :)

---

wh00t   got home early and started messing with the default costume .pac and found that work-around to save after deleting objects. you NEVER delete materials, textures, or palettes from the MLD0 folders and dont delete in chunks. delete little by little, otherwise the bones magically disappear. after the MLD0's bones folder disappear, yer screwed and have to start over with a new .pac file

ill make sure to write about it in the .txt note. of course, if yer fine with the few equip sets i make for each Sora, you dont have to worry about any of dis.


---


anti-sora looks lifeless.. which is fitting.

yuuup.. apparently theres 1 object in each .pac that if i delete it, screws up the file (you "Cull_All" it instead), i'll write down which ones in the note. thats 4 out of the 5 suits ready. ill get the last suit ready tomorrow.. eh, technicaly it will be today since its around 5 AM

hopefully you dudes dont mind the .zip's file size. its around 16MB compressed, at the moment. after finishing the last suit and quick equip schemes for some, im sure it'll hit around 20 to 25 MB

off to bed

Dat Anti-Sora is so evil.... o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ahhwz..  finally its out there.. another late night release. go try out Sora, make sure to report any bugs. i checked each file 3 times each but still think i screwed something up bad.

i can finally lay back for a bit and try out some of the recent good stuff thats out (sdo0m's bomberman! and freakin Aiai!)

Quote from: dRage on April 21, 2012, 12:12:51 AM
I'm really late to the party but with the release of P:M demo 2 I've booted up my brawl for the first time in a year and finally got around to use your Kratos import.

Gotta say I'm impressed. The rig seems flawless from what I've seen and looks really good during gameplay (loving the little details, like the sheathed sword which sadly a lot of imports/vertexes are missing). Makes playing the improved Link even more fun.

Thanks for all the hard work on that import, it's greatly appreciated =D
I.... Didn't know he had released Kratos... <_<;

April 23, 2012, 01:19:28 PM #568 Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:28:58 PM by dRage
Quote from: Albafika on April 23, 2012, 12:33:15 PM
I.... Didn't know he had released Kratos... <_<;



Go download it! The hack deserves way more downloads than it currently has. I played mostly Link (as Kratos of course) during my 6 hours P:M session and I'm still not tired of this import. Though I had to switch from winged judgement to regular judgement, the wings were starting to get distracting xD

Did I mention that I love the attention to detail in this import? After removing the wings I noticed that even the tassels from his judgement suit are rigged and animated <3

Man...i saw that Sora...and i have to say...it's looking awesome  :happy:!
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.