Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?
Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 48
Author Topic: Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]  (Read 222505 times)
Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~
Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #555 on: April 14, 2012, 04:53:13 PM »

I don't even like Sora and I think that looks amazing. O_o

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #556 on: April 14, 2012, 11:59:10 PM »

Wow this import has me exited the most. Can't wait for the release.
    A sound pack will also make this soo much beter

You're releasing it with the other sora's right? I think it was Halloween and Anti-Sora, correct?
    lol Defender shield. Can you make one with the dream shield?
    i think you might pass out while downloading it

correct, also the dream drop costume you sent. if everything goes as planned, it should be like Kratos's release. ill make a few preset equips for the costumes and include unedited .pacs for each costume in which you delete what you dont want to make yer own keyblade/bow/spinner sets. with da new brawlbox it deletes and saves smoooOoOoothly so file size and freezing isnt a issue. (niice work Jax)

the one i used in those screens .pac file size was around 200 KB less than Pit's .pac. so it goes from around 2MB (<-unedited) to 900KB.

chaos_, you'll be happeh to know thats one of the 4 shields in it.

I don't even like Sora and I think that looks amazing. O_o
    dats niice to hear. im having fun making him. its fun breakin polys into pieces to give them specific effects in-game. i wish i had more time to work on this stuff, my laptop's screen is smashed. right now i got it connected to the living room's desktop monitor

---

Spex is gonna look at and test the file in-game when he gets the chance, to see why that one graphic is backgrounds. ill go finalize dream drop Sora and make sure everything else is good meanwhile

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #557 on: April 15, 2012, 12:25:35 AM »

Shocked
    So its gonna have lots of equip-able thingies like your Tidus import had? (you know with the different weapons)
    Awesome Grin
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:27:51 AM by hero3120 » Logged

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• Awards 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container 16-bit Core Gamer Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #558 on: April 17, 2012, 09:45:31 PM »

So how is the sora going? It was looking aweomse in the last preview  Grin

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #559 on: April 18, 2012, 01:24:24 PM »

4 shields? This Sora pack is gonna be EPIC! I hope KH2 Sora will be worked on.

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #560 on: April 19, 2012, 05:49:23 PM »

So how is the sora going? It was looking aweomse in the last preview  Grin
    he's going. it tends to drag on since 1 change in a costume's .max scene and i have to go and apply it to all 3.

---

im not sure what to say.. i havent heard back from the "peeps" about that one recent problem, i may have to ignore that backwards effect on the weaponLM otherwise it wont get released. it might have to do with brawlbox not importing it properly cuz i got a 'spankin new .dae of Pit's bones and rigged dream drop Sora, that didnt help. and then the bow gets imported mirrored (the animating one under Pit's MLD0). the bow is there, just not while actually holding and firing with Neutral B

3rd time is really the charm though, dream drop Sora looks the best (model to bone alignment and rig-wise). i didnt wanna leave the others as is so i fixed up their hand's vertices to fit better over da bones. i also went and made sure theres 2 of each keyblade (one in the right and the other in the left) instead of some keyblades only being in one hand. theres 9 different keyblades, and a laser blade thing i made (Pit's default weapons, with cheap texture and material edits). that should be enough for now

after some final things, ill start preparing the .pacs and take screens tonight, for the release sometime tomorrow.

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #561 on: April 19, 2012, 11:00:37 PM »

Good to hear!

Now that i finished up both SFX's for Young and Teenage Sora (thanks to DemonBoy), it will be so much better.

Cant wait for it. Grin

RisanF
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #562 on: April 20, 2012, 02:57:59 AM »

i think you should update Cloud and X with perfect metal/shaders/normals. That rare shader glitch with X is still annoying, easy fix for you.

I second this. It'd be great to see Cloud with metal/FS-eyes to make it more complete. This is my preferred Cloud model, and I'd love to see it become the best it can be.

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

« Reply #563 on: April 20, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »

I'm really late to the party but with the release of P:M demo 2 I've booted up my brawl for the first time in a year and finally got around to use your Kratos import.

Gotta say I'm impressed. The rig seems flawless from what I've seen and looks really good during gameplay (loving the little details, like the sheathed sword which sadly a lot of imports/vertexes are missing). Makes playing the improved Link even more fun.

Thanks for all the hard work on that import, it's greatly appreciated =D

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #564 on: April 21, 2012, 01:59:58 AM »

I'm really late to the party but with the release of P:M demo 2 I've booted up my brawl for the first time in a year and finally got around to use your Kratos import.

Gotta say I'm impressed. The rig seems flawless from what I've seen and looks really good during gameplay (loving the little details, like the sheathed sword which sadly a lot of imports/vertexes are missing). Makes playing the improved Link even more fun.

yer Wii must've been layered with dust, i bet. thank you dude.. i appreciate the feedback. its good to hear someone out there is enjoying it

---

dam.. this .pac file keeps spitting out errors. weird part is i can view everything in the finished file but cant save it after. ive been at it for hours.. and this is just ONE of the flippn' costumes. im losing it dudes

hopefully i get it working. i wont promise a date, i dont wanna kill the ones waitin for it any more than i probably already have.. just know that its being worked on

---

common sense wasnt helping. except now it decides to work, despite having unneeded materials hanging around (still under 980 KB for the .pac). suddenly things dont seem so helpless..   i can sleep happeh now   Smiley

---

wh00t   got home early and started messing with the default costume .pac and found that work-around to save after deleting objects. you NEVER delete materials, textures, or palettes from the MLD0 folders and dont delete in chunks. delete little by little, otherwise the bones magically disappear. after the MLD0's bones folder disappear, yer screwed and have to start over with a new .pac file

ill make sure to write about it in the .txt note. of course, if yer fine with the few equip sets i make for each Sora, you dont have to worry about any of dis.

---

anti-sora looks lifeless.. which is fitting.

yuuup.. apparently theres 1 object in each .pac that if i delete it, screws up the file (you "Cull_All" it instead), i'll write down which ones in the note. thats 4 out of the 5 suits ready. ill get the last suit ready tomorrow.. eh, technicaly it will be today since its around 5 AM

hopefully you dudes dont mind the .zip's file size. its around 16MB compressed, at the moment. after finishing the last suit and quick equip schemes for some, im sure it'll hit around 20 to 25 MB

off to bed
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 06:57:37 AM by ramonM64 » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #565 on: April 22, 2012, 08:44:34 AM »

Dat Anti-Sora is so evil.... o.o

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #566 on: April 23, 2012, 03:01:46 AM »

ahhwz..  finally its out there.. another late night release. go try out Sora, make sure to report any bugs. i checked each file 3 times each but still think i screwed something up bad.

i can finally lay back for a bit and try out some of the recent good stuff thats out (sdo0m's bomberman! and freakin Aiai!)

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #567 on: April 23, 2012, 06:33:15 AM »

I.... Didn't know he had released Kratos... <_<;

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

« Reply #568 on: April 23, 2012, 07:19:28 AM »

I.... Didn't know he had released Kratos... <_<;

Go download it! The hack deserves way more downloads than it currently has. I played mostly Link (as Kratos of course) during my 6 hours P:M session and I'm still not tired of this import. Though I had to switch from winged judgement to regular judgement, the wings were starting to get distracting xD

Did I mention that I love the attention to detail in this import? After removing the wings I noticed that even the tassels from his judgement suit are rigged and animated <3
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 08:28:58 AM by dRage » Logged

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• Awards 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container 16-bit Core Gamer Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #569 on: April 23, 2012, 08:25:27 AM »

Man...i saw that Sora...and i have to say...it's looking awesome  Happy Face!

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
    Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
    Family Thread Family
    Symphonia of Galaxy Family
    Dad: Serdax/Mom: Clover/Older Brother:FF7Frieza/Pet:James/Cousin:Vontaz
    Current Persona:OC Vitinho
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 48
    Print