SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 16, 2012, 08:29:51 PM
Not me :) I'd look forward to Bowser Junior(and Sneazel from your pic... Even if you're not offering to do it).
I used to care about sonic characters, but after the 10th re-release of shadow, the 3rd attempt at tails, a clone of shadow to be silver twice, and this second knuckles while someone else is also working on him... bleh :(
I dont care for DBZ, didnt watch it as a kid, and it doesnt loook like my sorta thing.
As for Mario... Like I said, Bowzer Junior :) During my first days on this site, when I thought Model+Texture meant completely new character, he was one of the poeple I was most excited about(after Sasuke and probs a few others)

But either way, I have been watching this thread, but like I've said twice before, I feel like I'm bugging people if I say "good work", and nothing constructive at all(I give terrible feedback...)

Good Luck with whatever new hobby you find
thats one of the problems with me. I got so many hobbys and i must drop one. I am playing football, SSBB Hacking, Free Running (abit), cycling and swimming! its too much! But i think i will stay maybe if i get something constructive about my work or atleast feedback from others than the testers, since that will modivate me more and more to make new hacks.

so ur leaving hacking, yeah im sorry to hear that, totaly makes me sad, at least u will be around. Idk what else to say, but thanks for all the hacks u've made.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: SCXZ on July 16, 2012, 08:52:51 PM
thats one of the problems with me. I got so many hobbys and i must drop one. I am playing football, SSBB Hacking, Free Running (abit), cycling and swimming! its too much! But i think i will stay maybe if i get something constructive about my work or atleast feedback from others than the testers, since that will modivate me more and more to make new hacks.
Well... You've been a lot more pro-active with your life than I have been with mine... Kinda makes me feel sad... Well, have fun filling your time with football, cycling and free running(by this, you mean mirror's edge stuff right?)

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 16, 2012, 10:03:24 PM
Well... You've been a lot more pro-active with your life than I have been with mine... Kinda makes me feel sad... Well, have fun filling your time with football, cycling and free running(by this, you mean mirror's edge stuff right?)
im just 14... with free running i mean like side flips and backflips on ground n stuff. Btw SouthCraft is leaving.. but SCXZ won't ;)

SCXZ?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Im ridiculously confused. SCXZ? SC leaving, but him staying?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Near R. on July 16, 2012, 11:54:22 PM
Im ridiculously confused. SCXZ? SC leaving, but him staying?
i changed my mind! i think i stay abit longer ;D

... Is it like what... SDoom did?
Where for a while he 'died', then only posted as 'SDoom Dead'(Or something), and now he's re-made his name again, and is working(slightly... I think) on Deadpool?

Quote from: SCXZ on July 17, 2012, 12:14:12 AM
i changed my mind! i think i stay abit longer ;D
This is what I tell everyone who plans on leaving for good. Just take a break for a little while, or just spend less time hacking overall. You will inevitably come back, Especially since you are still only 14, you have a good excuse to be playing videogames. My wife makes fun of me for liking pokemon still.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

July 17, 2012, 01:25:51 AM #1419 Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:36:53 AM by Anonymous
 there be a wall of text beyond this point. if it isn't there, it's either no complaints, or I've already said it. first time doing this so I hope I'm going about it the right way.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll have the next one tommorow.

Quote from: Anonymous on July 17, 2012, 01:25:51 AM
there be a wall of text beyond this point. if it isn't there, it's either no complaints, or I've already said it. first time doing this so I hope I'm going about it the right way.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll have the next one tommorow.
thanks :)

just wondering why sneasel? weaville is much better and coller imo :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2012, 12:15:25 PM
just wondering why sneasel? weaville is much better and coller imo :P
idk about SCXZ, but imo Sneazel is aesthetically better... It looks... quicker?
not sure how to put it in words

Quote from: Carnage on July 17, 2012, 12:15:25 PM
just wondering why sneasel? weaville is much better and coller imo :P
He is cool but, the time i saw sneasel on pokemon (the amine series) i thought it was pretty cool and its my fav pokemon

you could have both they would both still have the same moves
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]