SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

August 30, 2012, 01:59:12 PM #1755 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 02:03:08 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 01:47:36 PM
@SouthCraft: After seeing FUTURE, i'd have to guess silver or Mephiles, although I doubt either one is right. :P
mmhmm

Well, will this be another moveset revamp like your latest knuckles? Silver really needs a new moveset. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 02:08:51 PM
Well, will this be another moveset revamp like your latest knuckles? Silver really needs a new moveset. :P
he is too electrick


Quote from: XxTAILSxX on August 30, 2012, 08:03:30 PM
is it tails???
no its Silver. Btw knuckles is almost done just fix the down b and side b gfx. And fix abit of the glide and do sfx PSA to punches and such

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 30, 2012, 08:10:34 PM
no its Silver. Btw knuckles is almost done just fix the down b and side b gfx. And fix abit of the glide and do sfx PSA to punches and such
awesome im going to download this so fast also i never liked silver but scene ur doing a revamp ill try it out lol

Yeah Silver's current PSA just doesn't make sense. :srs: He needs more Psychic moves.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 02:08:51 PM
Well, will this be another moveset revamp like your latest knuckles? Silver really needs a new moveset. :P
Quote from: SouthCraft on August 30, 2012, 06:31:32 PM
he is too electrick
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 30, 2012, 11:32:33 PM
Yeah Silver's current PSA just doesn't make sense. :srs: He needs more Psychic moves.
Hey. I got a better idea. Rather than just bash my moveset in public, how about you go to my PSA topic and tell me your full thoughts on the said moveset. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Don't I feel like a [censored]. :srs: Sorry about that. He really does need more Psychic moves though. I'll think of some ideas and report back to your thread I guess.

Need someone to test and give feedback for knuckles before release



i apologize for the incredibly long delay with Knuckles's SFXs, its hard since the ones i wanted to add are on my laptop and i wont be getting it back till monday or tuesday.. so im sure by then i'll have all the voices and sfxs you need for Knuckles.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I can only test it if the BETA is uploaded to Dropbox. (Not on the vault. Just Dropbox) I'd be more then happy to test him out though.