SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 02, 2012, 09:41:41 PM
just curious, you already added the voices on the PSA parts right? So that way I can try my best with what i've got and if y ou'd like to change where they come out it'll be simple.
the onlything i need is a knuckles.sawnd over jiggs. I do PSA after

gotcha, i'll be done with it by tuesday for sure.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

did you ever get my pm?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

September 03, 2012, 02:30:52 PM #1803 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:48:51 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 03, 2012, 01:00:11 PM
gotcha, i'll be done with it by tuesday for sure.
alrighty :D
Btw his FS will not be the one he has now.
my idea is to make it like PK Tounder but alittle different. he jumps up and then he summoons 3 rocks. the rocks lands with an explosion and they are alittle bigger.



You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

September 03, 2012, 06:30:58 PM #1805 Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 06:35:57 PM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: Ikuto on September 03, 2012, 03:03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhAt-zV4ky8&feature=plcp
Here, srry its late.
I'm just quoting this to see the video URL.

EDIT: this actually shows some of the smalls flaws Knuckles has. (Up B, second jump) It really is awesome though. :P

Almost done with his new Final Smash already lol

Awesome! ;D Will the next version be the beta/v1 release?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 03, 2012, 06:30:58 PM
I'm just quoting this to see the video URL.

EDIT: this actually shows some of the smalls flaws Knuckles has. (Up B, second jump) It really is awesome though. :P

Forgot to mention the digging. When you're on a small platform it would make more sense if you fell through it. I already talked to South about that though.

Another thing is that when the entry plays the hole that is suppose to be over Knuckles when he digs is instead on the spot he lands on. I also want to fix up the animation a bit so it looks good when spawning on a platform.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 04, 2012, 02:54:52 PM
Awesome! ;D Will the next version be the beta/v1 release?
V0.3 ;)

Quote from: Blase005 on September 04, 2012, 05:57:27 PM
Forgot to mention the digging. When you're on a small platform it would make more sense if you fell through it. I already talked to South about that though.

Another thing is that when the entry plays the hole that is suppose to be over Knuckles when he digs is instead on the spot he lands on. I also want to fix up the animation a bit so it looks good when spawning on a platform.
I must use an action tab for this, since if bits didn't work

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 04, 2012, 08:20:01 PM
V0.3 ;)
I must use an action tab for this, since if bits didn't work

No need to for the entry animation. I edited it so the hole could be in the middle. Otherwise it could be fixed if I got the dug hole's model over Jigglypuff's Pokéball.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



its better then the other done
maybe have him still to transfrom
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 05, 2012, 12:24:46 PM
http://youtu.be/tAsT5JhGG0I
new Final Smash!

*quotes to see URL*

EDIT: Awesome! ;D nice job!