SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Yah that gets annoying for some characters when brawlbox destroys the psa you make in smash attacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Sorry for no preview yet im just having problems with the psa


Quote from: SouthCraft on September 03, 2013, 07:46:44 PM
Sorry for no preview yet im just having problems with the psa

maybe I can help. whats wrong?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



My body is ready.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

1 Good and 1 Bad news. Bad news my computer is very infected and slow aand [censored]ed up as hell so recording laggs and dolphin mess up. Good news:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You better back everything up. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 08, 2013, 07:56:07 PM
You better back everything up. :srs:
yeah i got that covered. The .pac file used in the video was called FitNess201 (201 backups and only 11 not freeze or corrupt....

You should seriously put who's worked on this on the description of the video.

Quote from: KTH on September 08, 2013, 08:26:44 PM
You should seriously put who's worked on this on the description of the video.
Oh [censored] sorry its going to be fixed i completely forgot

Post Merge: September 08, 2013, 08:36:45 PM

Doing it tomorrow cuz of its really late in Norway Atm

Wow man, that's great. O.O will the charged up buster shots have transparency?

Is it just that slow because of the recording? I really hope Mega Man isn't actually slow compared to other fighters. lol I would complain about the video quality but then again I don't know anything about Bandicam, or what you used to render it or anything, so I won't. He looks really, REALLY good so far, and I am looking forward to him, and another certain blue fighter....:>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.