SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


Down b 100% done and also dash attack maybe ill make a second video preview ;)

Quote from: Sir Ethan on August 30, 2013, 10:10:55 PM
I CAN HAS DOWNLOAD?
You want to be the only person to have this PSA and not other people? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Sir Ethan on August 30, 2013, 10:10:55 PMI CAN HAS DOWNLOAD?
First learn to type, second learn to read titles and posts. It is not finished, as said in the title. He is working on it, and it can take a while before it is done because awesome and well detailed hacks that are not broken & doesn't cause any glitches or crashes takes a lot of time to do. Please do not come back every so often and spam asking for a download or you'll end up getting warned by moderators, and possibly get banned if you spam enough times.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Sir Ethan on August 30, 2013, 10:10:55 PM
I CAN HAS DOWNLOAD?
Normally I'd sanction you for that...

But since you're new here, I'll give you a verbal warning...

Don't post in caps like that...Ever...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Alright...I won't spam,and I browse on my Wii.

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 04:42:36 PM

No.....

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 04:44:43 PM

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 30, 2013, 10:20:45 PM
You want to be the only person to have this PSA and not other people? :>.>:
No,others want it too.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

The Poll ends in 2 hours which means possibly the video comes out then



Quote from: Renova on September 01, 2013, 05:47:58 PM
Regular Mario or SMBZ Mario?
of course Regular because SSB U mario isn't based on SMBZ. And Villager must be removed sorry because i forgot he was over Ness lol :P




I didn't know there was one over Lucas. And btw if brawlbox didn't ruin the PSA it would be another preview up now but yeah it comes tomorrow instead because im too mad to rebuild.