SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: dmick on August 14, 2013, 12:31:58 AM
Hey, SouthCraft! I just wanted to let you know that this looks like it's turning out great! I'll definitely be using it when it comes out. Thanks for doing this!

I was wondering if you were considering making a Project Melee version at some point, whether it's just translating the physics or something else. I'll be using it regardless, though!
Im sorry but im not in the project m team so i actually don't know how to make a project m version. I'm back btw with some bad news... IRL stuff the whole weekend so no videos :(

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 18, 2013, 05:23:58 PM
Im sorry but im not in the project m team so i actually don't know how to make a project m version. I'm back btw with some bad news... IRL stuff the whole weekend so no videos :(
I think it's as simple as changing his moveset's values so that he works with the Melee physics (like making him fall faster, etc). Even if it's not something you're interested in, I might take a crack at it, although I'm not experienced with PSA.

It's cool. I think we can be patient. haha

ok guys im having some troubles with PSA which stops me from progressing.

1 I can't call 2 Gfx efls' at the same time (it corrupts the file) - Fixed!
2 I can't resize rush lol, i have tried everything: animation, model resize, model animation resize! etc Fixed! (Thanks to SonicBrawler)
3 Side b which i can't get to work properly

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

but i know myself good enought i will fix these issues but i don't know excacily when ok?

i had teh same problem on 2. make sure the bone for rush that u used to edit is no transform
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 22, 2013, 08:23:54 PM
i had teh same problem on 2. make sure the bone for rush that u used to edit is no transform
Thanks SonicBrawler that worked!!!!

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 25, 2013, 05:32:31 PM
Thanks SonicBrawler that worked!!!!

:D

sweet!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: JWTurbochaos on August 25, 2013, 06:23:58 PM
For Crash Bomber why not re-use Snake's down B
because thats snakes' item/article i can't port it. im using sticky bomb

Post Merge: August 25, 2013, 08:05:15 PM

And guys let me know if you want preview pics of revamped attacks i didn't show like down b/entry/down smash/up B/dashattack/up air etc

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 25, 2013, 06:45:55 PM
And guys let me know if you want preview pics of revamped attacks i didn't show like down b/entry/down smash/up B/dashattack/up air etc
I think that'd be awesome.

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 25, 2013, 06:45:55 PM
And guys let me know if you want preview pics of revamped attacks i didn't show like down b/entry/down smash/up B/dashattack/up air etc
Please.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


*still waits for shadowmario*  r)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^this But don't worry I can wait, I've waited this long so I can wait longer. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I got alot of time to finish SM and i don't have that mutch sparetime to work on 2 PSA's at the time but when i do i will show you him

Post Merge: August 26, 2013, 12:50:35 PM

btw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.