SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


@SouthCraft
i found out how to make stuff like water now in materials/shaders
so a true shadow mario model will be made then i am done with gotenks
for animted texture will be easy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Now that I wanna see! ;D

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 12:27:30 AM
@SouthCraft
i found out how to make stuff like water now in materials/shaders
so a true shadow mario model will be made then i am done with gotenks
for animted texture will be easy

well this is being released before i return back to school in 2 weeks. so if you are not done by then, you wont be in teh release
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I heard you liked previewz...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it's a video, I can't see it here. It doesn't show up. What's the url? I need to see Waluigi!!! ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 18, 2012, 02:42:16 PM
If it's a video, I can't see it here. It doesn't show up. What's the url? I need to see Waluigi!!! ;D
its a vid by Wolfric/Albafika.
Anyway back to SM again, Netrual B freezes with dolphin.. but its very wierd since im using almost 100% codes at side b too and it works fine

Could ya give me the URL for the video? Sry, videos only work on Youtube for me (Wii).
And I'm VERY excited for S.Mario! ;D


waluigi is sure a awesome port now xD
now it just needing a new model(with fingers) still a brawl like texture and animted figners xD then its almost perfect and a new down-B since the counter attack is not very well made (in my option)
since if you hit waluigi on his back he still do the attack to the front of him and not hitting the one who attacked him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Albafika on August 18, 2012, 03:04:51 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or http://tinyurl.com/bpzwvd7

Whichever works. :P

Thanks Albafika! ;D

@MarioDK, what about MP9 Waluigi?
@Southcraft: Would you like this ↑↑↑↑ model for you're next version?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 18, 2012, 03:11:55 PM
Thanks Albafika! ;D

@MarioDK, what about MP9 Waluigi?
@Southcraft: Would you like this ↑↑↑↑ model for you're next version?

i was thinking to do MP9 waluigi(with brawl like texture so its good both model+texture wise)
the brawl one is perfect texture wise
the MP9 is good model wise
and added finger bones so we can have animted fingers too and maybe animted eyes/blinking/dmg face
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 03:17:23 PM
i was thinking to do MP9 waluigi(with brawl like texture so its good both model+texture wise)
the brawl one is perfect texture wise
the MP9 is good model wise
and added finger bones so we can have animted fingers too and maybe animted eyes/blinking/dmg face

Ok, the link is from models-resource. I'll post it in a few minutes. :P