SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 22, 2012, 03:58:00 PM
thats an idea, making a poll of SSBM Mario tornado and Sonic Roar and some other ideas :)
Haha sounds great. I'm really hyped for SM and BJ. When do you think they will be ready to be released?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 22, 2012, 03:59:05 PM
Haha sounds great. I'm really hyped for SM and BJ. When do you think they will be ready to be released?
I be done before september but i don't know about anivernage and SonicBrawler said he release both

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 22, 2012, 04:01:51 PM
I be done before september but i don't know about anivernage and SonicBrawler said he release both
I think you're a bit more done with SM thatn anivernage is with BJ, but if you do finish him, post a freaking preview, I still want to know what he looks like.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Don't forget that MarioDk was gonna animate his texture, so even if SouthCraft does finish, SM will still have 5% left to finish.

@SouthCraft: Shouldn't SM use his brush, instead of a random hammer? (poll answer 3)

I say melee mario down-b becasue teh 2nd option is bowser jr's down-b and the last option, he doesnt use a hammer
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I thought it said "Hammer effect", which I think is what he meant, if not he should change it to somthing like "then hits it with his brush like a hammer"
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 22, 2012, 04:21:56 PM #1656 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:23:46 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 22, 2012, 04:13:44 PM
I say melee mario down-b becasue teh 2nd option is bowser jr's down-b and the last option, he doesnt use a hammer
imagine that he stole/copy something for mario since he use a hammer for side tilt :P *Removing some codings and animations*

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 22, 2012, 04:21:56 PM
imagine that he stole/copy something for mario since he use a hammer for side tilt :P
SM is gonna use a Hammer? Why doesn't he just use the brush


Quote from: SouthCraft on August 22, 2012, 04:21:56 PM
imagine that he stole/copy something for mario since he use a hammer for side tilt :P
It's not that bad of an idea, I could image that since he's stolen Fludd a bunch of times for those Secret Stages in SMS.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That's true. It could work, i guess. What was his Final Smash, btw?

What's SM's DownAir attack? If it's SMBZ's Ground Pound, then I'd go for the Down B, I love using that combo. xD I'd do a double jump, then use the Tornado to get really high up, and then use a ground pound, squashes foes almost every time. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 22, 2012, 04:36:29 PM
That's true. It could work, i guess. What was his Final Smash, btw?
He paints a big amount of paint and jumps into it and boost forwards

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 22, 2012, 04:41:47 PM
He paints a big amount of paint and jumps into it and boost forwards
I like the FS idea ;D it's original.

@StupidMarioFan: Hmm....I gotta try that. ;D

@SouthCraft: Is that Final for the release?