SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


Awesome  :happy:
i hope i can fix 3ds max and my wii so i can finish bj soon :(

And to think I thought the model had gotten better. >.< What will he look like in the final? Will he be SMS Shadow Mario? MGTT SM? Or my Shadow Mario? The animations still need some work, I think for the Fs, Shadow Mario should use the brush like he's painting the energy ball (or whatever that thing was) instead of that Mario Win aniamtion. But then again like you said in the description, it's not even a beta yet.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Damn Wii limitations... :notimp:
What's the video URL?

@StupidMarioFan1: Remember, MarioDK's gonna work his magic on the textures, so that'll be fixed sometime soon.

I'm sure that when my internet gets better, and I'm able to watch it, I'll love the video/moves...

But until then, my time will come  :>.>palm:

Well atleast his damage eyes and face aren't always showing....or did you delete those?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

lol just noticed

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 05:24:38 PM
Well atleast his damage eyes and face aren't always showing....or did you delete those?

I m also wonderin gthis

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 25, 2012, 05:24:54 PM
lol just noticed

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


STRANGE, ISNT ITTTT!?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

maybe tonight cuz i will be almost done with 1 of my WIPs
i will try to make the shadow mario model+animted textures (if i get the ported model+the PSA files or i can´t make animted textures)
i think i will edit mario´s UVs too so it can be 100% shadow mario(texture wise) and using the brawl mario model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 05:24:38 PM
Well atleast his damage eyes and face aren't always showing....or did you delete those?
deleted it
btw thinking of this as a taunt
Super Mario Sunshine - Episode 10
7:18 - 7:23

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 25, 2012, 05:40:40 PMdeleted it btw thinking of this as a taunt
Why? You could've easily use them with vis0.
Quote from: Mariodk on August 25, 2012, 05:39:34 PMmaybe tonight cuz i will be almost done with 1 of my WIPs i will try to make the shadow mario model+animted textures (if i get the ported model+the PSA files or i can´t make animted textures) i think i will edit mario´s UVs too so it can be 100% shadow mario(texture wise) and using the brawl mario model
Are you using an existing Shadow Mario texture? Or are you making one yourself? -_-
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 06:14:09 PM
Why? You could've easily use them with vis0.Are you using an existing Shadow Mario texture? Or are you making one yourself? -_-
i will use a existing shadow mario texture but will edit UVs of mario to be like as shadow mario and then make him alittle invisible like as water and animte the textures
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 25, 2012, 06:17:08 PMi will use a existing shadow mario texture but will edit UVs of mario to be like as shadow mario and then make him alittle invisible like as water and animte the textures
Hesitent to ask because I don't want this to be refered as spam any something like that, but will it be mine?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 06:21:26 PM
Hesitent to ask because I don't want this to be refered as spam any something like that, but will it be mine?
he will make a new texture i think ;)

Just saw the video. SM looks great! I noticed theres still a lot of vBrawl Mario moves though. will that change in future versions?