SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 23, 2012, 03:35:27 AM
I'm impressed. Even though I'm not much of a Sonic fan, I just might get this. Few nitpicks (i.e. animations and PSA), but other than that, this seems like a nice PSA.
thanks KJP, i also wanted your glide from the new Scizor over to this.

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 23, 2012, 07:22:27 AM
thanks KJP, i also wanted your glide from the new Scizor over to this.
Sure. I could put my glide into your PSA. Just send me a PM when you're ready. But I might not get to it right away, I'm helping 2 other members with their current PSAs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 23, 2012, 07:42:30 AM
Sure. I could put my glide into your PSA. Just send me a PM when you're ready. But I might not get to it right away, I'm helping 2 other members with their current PSAs.
ok i do it right away.... ok guys ill release it when he is done :)

Cool can't wait to update him with new moves,FS,SFX pack!
[/url]

if not using a soundpack, what sounds does he use?

September 23, 2012, 01:25:26 PM #1940 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:26:57 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: jokekid on September 23, 2012, 01:19:28 PM
if not using a soundpack, what sounds does he use?
horrible sounds of jiggly, but ill make a muted version

I'm downloading this, because I hate JigglyPuff.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

It'll be cool to have Knux and Chaos in one Brawl. :P That is when they're done. BUT!!! what would be really cool is to have a genuine Metal Sonic PSA with Nano's awesome import! ;D In fact, when I start hacking, I'll do it myself! It would be a great start for me. :P

I think I'll eventually call my PSA thread "Mareeo's Matrix". lol

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 23, 2012, 04:33:04 PM
It'll be cool to have Knux and Chaos in one Brawl. :P That is when they're done. BUT!!! what would be really cool is to have a genuine Metal Sonic PSA with Nano's awesome import! ;D In fact, when I start hacking, I'll do it myself! It would be a great start for me. :P

I think I'll eventually call my PSA thread "Mareeo's Matrix". lol
lol im already working on him, but i'll PSA it over Sonic so he can turn into Neo and Get ported

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 23, 2012, 06:07:59 PM
lol im already working on him, but i'll PSA it over Sonic so he can turn into Neo and Get ported
yeah ill just port him over rob lol but yeah you do awesome work on knuckles cant wait for metal sonic

Oh! I completely forgot you were making Metal! Awesome! Best of luck to you ;D I'll test it if you want. :P (dropbox of course)

EDIT: Ninja'd by Leon... lol

Since the new version is taking longer than expected... I decided to show you guys the new recolors I made so I could get feedback on them:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PS: The High Poly Knuckes Model used in these CSPs is not the new Knuckles model. I just smoothed the Trophy model to look better. The shoe bracelets wouldn't turn out good though-

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Two Things.
1) Brawl Knuckles CSP
2) This is officially the BEST Knuckles PSA out. The only proble imo is the side special. It looks lazy, no offense of course.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Great I heard mariodk is going to do a mecha sonic smbz style PSA with eggman and some other robots over Pokemon Trainer.
[/url]

September 27, 2012, 08:48:18 PM #1949 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 08:50:05 PM by Blase005
I decided to change the Red textures to something much better:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just have to send it to South when he's back from the break.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.