Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 935850 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2085 on: October 15, 2012, 01:21:50 PM »

Mewtwo will have PReview tomorrow Wink

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #2086 on: October 15, 2012, 01:48:48 PM »

Mewtwo will have PReview tomorrow Wink
    do you still need a knuckles hat for jigg or what i can make you some hats when i have time

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2087 on: October 15, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »

do you still need a knuckles hat for jigg or what i can make you some hats when i have time
    yes i still need that Wink thanks Smiley

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #2088 on: October 15, 2012, 02:49:15 PM »

yes i still need that Wink thanks Smiley
    Hey South, maybe for the next update, include his Kirby hat, and maybe a theme for knuckles? He's a great character so why not include everything to make him better Grin

Oh and on another note, for Mewtwo, every PSA I've seen has had the side b (Where Mewtwo kind of picks them up and rolls them) but none of them seem to work. Do you think you can get it to work?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2089 on: October 15, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »

Hey South, maybe for the next update, include his Kirby hat, and maybe a theme for knuckles? He's a great character so why not include everything to make him better Grin

Oh and on another note, for Mewtwo, every PSA I've seen has had the side b (Where Mewtwo kind of picks them up and rolls them) but none of them seem to work. Do you think you can get it to work?
    yes, kinda. And the reason why it's no theme its because its over pokemon theme. And i love pika and trainer
    « Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 02:52:16 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2090 on: October 15, 2012, 02:52:11 PM »

agfan original one over lucario works the latest one does i have tryed it becuase it uses a special grab so unless the char you are porting over has a special grab you cant do the rotation thing  i know pikazz found out how to give the char a Cf grab but i think the oponent wasnt falling trown or any bone to make it rotate

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2091 on: October 15, 2012, 02:53:13 PM »

agfan original one over lucario works the latest one does i have tryed it becuase it uses a special grab so unless the char you are porting over has a special grab you cant do the rotation thing  i know pikazz found out how to give the char a Cf grab but i think the oponent wasnt falling trown or any bone to make it rotate
    i maked it work without grab

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #2092 on: October 15, 2012, 02:54:53 PM »

yes, kinda. And the reason why it's no theme its because its over pokemon theme. And i love pika and trainer
    Couldn't you just include a theme so others could use it? I'm planning to get rid of PKMN Trainer and all the pokemon into sonic characters so the theme would work well
    And oh really? I wish it would work! It was a funny move to me xD

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2093 on: October 15, 2012, 03:01:08 PM »

Couldn't you just include a theme so others could use it? I'm planning to get rid of PKMN Trainer and all the pokemon into sonic characters so the theme would work wellAnd oh really? I wish it would work! It was a funny move to me xD
    yeah i can include it. Btw im about to remove knux since people report him over and over again. And its always the same person that does it either it's named brawlhacker or supergogeta etc. And its really annoying when you just try to share your work and someone just report the hack and just concider you in your work, and the report is "knuckles gets hit by super sonic" or "knuckles  should be over Falco" and so you edit the hack and 1 day after the friggin same report comes up!!! Its reaaaaally annoying

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2094 on: October 15, 2012, 03:05:32 PM »

yeah i can include it. Btw im about to remove knux since people report him over and over again. And its always the same person that does it either it's named brawlhacker or supergogeta etc. And its really annoying when you just try to share your work and someone just report the hack and just concider you in your work, and the report is "knuckles gets hit by super sonic" or "knuckles  should be over Falco" and so you edit the hack and 1 day after the friggin same report comes up!!! Its reaaaaally annoying

Ignore those people. You let them win by removing the hack and they get satisfaction from it.

I still insist on that Neutral Air idea for the sake of making him different from the other Sonic character hacks.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2095 on: October 15, 2012, 03:05:58 PM »

yeah i can include it. Btw im about to remove knux since people report him over and over again. And its always the same person that does it either it's named brawlhacker or supergogeta etc. And its really annoying when you just try to share your work and someone just report the hack and just concider you in your work, and the report is "knuckles gets hit by super sonic" or "knuckles  should be over Falco" and so you edit the hack and 1 day after the friggin same report comes up!!! Its reaaaaally annoying
    Those damn picky Sonic/DBZ Fanboys or whatever you wanna call them. -_- I would get Knuckles just to get rid of Jiggz. I guess they're too blind to see that reason. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

SSBCFan1996
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2096 on: October 15, 2012, 03:10:19 PM »

please dont remove the Knuckles PSA it really good I only reported in the past and only once because I was abit surpised about the few glitches sorry. Sad

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2097 on: October 15, 2012, 03:12:36 PM »

please dont remove the Knuckles PSA it really good I only reported in the past and only once because I was abit surpised about the few glitches sorry. Sad
    you are excused since you gave me constructive critism by Pm, they others didn't say a Word. Knuckles stays, his Netrual air will be changed Velen Wink

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2098 on: October 15, 2012, 03:21:46 PM »

>Leon making Kirby hats
    >SouthCraft making Metal Sonic
    Just gonna leave this here.

...Dude... I am so making that Kirby Hat instead. (or well Leon can make his version as well)

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2099 on: October 15, 2012, 03:23:02 PM »

Not gonna lie, that would look awesome on kirby. XD

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: