SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SSJ4Gogito on October 10, 2012, 04:01:24 PM
dude just leave it lool he's already finished !
knuckles is released then knuckles is released
so just stop be like that or you end up to be banned from this site(like as the last who was like that)

want to know what happen to stuff then it gets released to early before its finished and cuz of fanboys waited it RIGHT NOW!
just look at Sonic 06 and how many bugs that one has
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Why do you guys keep telling people to wait. All we're doing is suggestimg things that might make a better outcome (like you wanted us to do). If you don't want any good suggestions there's really no point in making a thread for your mods.               ------>"'IMO"'<------ (IN MY OPONION) if it's okay with you.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: Mariodk on October 10, 2012, 05:44:31 PM
knuckles is released then knuckles is released
so just stop be like that or you end up to be banned from this site(like as the last who was like that)

want to know what happen to stuff then it gets released to early before its finished and cuz of fanboys waited it RIGHT NOW!
just look at Sonic 06 and how many bugs that one has

Sonic 06 was not rushed by the fans. Sega wanted it released for Sonic's birthday.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Southcraft, I have a special surprise for your mewtwo over peach. I'll PM you soon

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 10, 2012, 07:26:31 PM
Southcraft, I have a special surprise for your mewtwo over peach. I'll PM you soon
:o ok cool

PM sent. Speaking of PSA's, is see knux is coming out tomorrow with an update. I use 0.2 right now and it works perfectly. I found some glitches but I figured you fixed them in the update. Btw, is metal sonic still gonna be a WIP?

Quote from: XxTAILSxX on October 10, 2012, 07:08:21 PM
isnt marios and luigis hammer the brawl hammer?
Well the current one is a recolor of the Ice Cilmbers' hammer, the hammer in SMBZ Mario v3 is much better, plus I had recolors it to get the hammer and Ultra hammer from M&L SS, and kept the hammer normal for the Super Hammer. Well I guess I'll get the hammer for ya, but question, is the hammer still in his left hand? Want to know ahead of time so I know which hand to put it in.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 11, 2012, 06:10:18 PM #2048 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:23:10 PM by SouthCraft
EDIT: My Dolphin messed up again :( need someone else to record for me..... so most likely the release gets tomorrow

Quote from: Mariodk on October 10, 2012, 05:44:31 PM
knuckles is released then knuckles is released
so just stop be like that or you end up to be banned from this site(like as the last who was like that).
If you mean the one i think, he´s still here >.>

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 11, 2012, 06:10:18 PM
EDIT: My Dolphin messed up again :( need someone else to record for me..... so most likely the release gets tomorrow
Hope Wolfy makes the vid. ;D

Voted Shadow Mario because it's my project :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's all I have to say.

*fades back into the darkness*

SMBZ Luigi :srs:

I want Waluigi and Pheonix Wright to work with it. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 12, 2012, 01:58:32 AM

I want Waluigi and Pheonix Wright to work with it. :>.>:
Objection in shell costume.
Fancy. :af:

Why isn't there an "All of the above option?" :o
Voted Kekashey. :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.