SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

January 23, 2013, 09:15:38 PM #2685 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:18:16 PM by Blase005
I could try fighting Sonic while having items as well to make sure it's not just you.

Edit: If this was Facepunch's TF2 Emporium people would be going "Crap Pageking!" and post something they've made. But since this isn't The Emporium... I'm not even sure why I added this edit XD;;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Progress and moveset update comming, all i can say is; he might have tanooki transform instead of fire xD

Can't you do what Mariodk did and if you taunt and hold A turn tanooki and if you just taunt turn fire?
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on January 24, 2013, 08:25:43 PM
Can't you do what Mariodk did and if you taunt and hold A turn tanooki and if you just taunt turn fire?
but he will have tanooki and Shell! Without fire i have a lot of filesize ;) to make the moveset Even more Epic!


Better make the Tanooki Bros so they can be used in this moveset. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 25, 2013, 12:20:36 AM
Better make the Tanooki Bros so they can be used in this moveset. :D
but then make the ears and tail as their own polygon then this it will work like i want.

Well al right because if he had fire instead of shell it would be a bit more like SMBZ mario.
[/url]

a smbz V2 luigi awesome im till using the first one cant wait

Why not putting the Tanuki power up over the fire flower ? Anyway Luigi doesn't use the fire flower
in the SMBZ anime....


I just saw that it was said in the other posts... so what FS will it have?

I think it will be like before and having 3 diffrent FS's but instead of the Great Green firball it would have something like a tanooki suit flying combo. I think normal Luigi will have the same and shell will be the same from before but revamped.
[/url]


Quote from: SouthCraft on January 25, 2013, 01:00:10 PMbut then make the ears and tail as their own polygon then this it will work like i want.
Wait...so do you mean the Tanooki Suit will just be a recolor with ears and a tail? If so then it might as well be called Racoon Luigi and not have his overalls be recolored to save filesize. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.