SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 16, 2013, 07:52:20 PM
Sorry but i don't see you around that much so im not sure if you are actually giving me feedback or if you are that c*nt who just take the psa and runs away with it.... For V2 Finalsmash + some fixes that may come up
hahaha I understand, but I'm not one of those. I'm not very technically experienced but I've given feedback on a few PSAs before, mostly on Smashboards. Don't worry about it.

Sounds cool; forgot about the FS.

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 16, 2013, 07:14:12 PM
Im not in charge ask KTH about this

Btw its not much more left for megaman v1. And the testers are listed (i haven't really asked everyone if they want to test but yeah)

KTH testing all time...
SonicBrawler (if you want)
LeonExodio (if you want)
GBC
Ads15
MandoWolfe (if you want)
Chaos Knight (if you want i see you are an active subscriber thats why)
I would be happy to test, but I'm going out for dinner later today so I dunno right now. You can send it to me if you want and we'll see what happens.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah I will test.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



September 17, 2013, 11:56:31 AM #2915 Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 02:32:37 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: dmick on September 16, 2013, 07:58:48 PM
hahaha I understand, but I'm not one of those. I'm not very technically experienced but I've given feedback on a few PSAs before, mostly on Smashboards. Don't worry about it.

Sounds cool; forgot about the FS.
ok ill give you a chance :)
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 16, 2013, 08:16:52 PM
I would be happy to test, but I'm going out for dinner later today so I dunno right now. You can send it to me if you want and we'll see what happens.
i said its done soon not now. I still need a week or too to fix it up ;) heres a list of what i need to do before you'll get it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Lol the funny thing about almost reaching 200 pages is that i almost reached my 2 years aniversary here..

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 17, 2013, 11:56:31 AM
ok ill give you a chance :)

i said its done soon not now. I still need a week or too to fix it up ;) heres a list of what i need to do before you'll get it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay, thanks!

Honestly, I don't know how much testing we'll have to do once you fix all of that, unless something really, really obscure comes up.

Quote from: dmick on September 17, 2013, 04:57:42 PM
Okay, thanks!

Honestly, I don't know how much testing we'll have to do once you fix all of that, unless something really, really obscure comes up.
What i want from you is tweaks i jave forgotten unconnected hitboxes etc if the psa is balanced enough.... yeah thats all but my list is just what KTH said he wanted me to fix before he did the sfx stuff. And its possible you can test on friday or saturday ;) because i have almost already done all that

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 17, 2013, 05:09:46 PM
What i want from you is tweaks i jave forgotten unconnected hitboxes etc if the psa is balanced enough.... yeah thats all but my list is just what KTH said he wanted me to fix before he did the sfx stuff. And its possible you can test on friday or saturday ;) because i have almost already done all that
Okay, sure. I don't know how exact I can be with hitboxes, but I'll try. Balancing should be easy to figure out. I can definitely do it those days.

Quote from: dmick on September 17, 2013, 05:22:03 PM
Okay, sure. I don't know how exact I can be with hitboxes, but I'll try. Balancing should be easy to figure out. I can definitely do it those days.
you know if for example Sonics punch doesn't do any damage before the head connects. the hitbox s atatched to his head and not his hand thats hitbox

There will be many power up Megaman for cBliss and other stuff.
We already had Protoman, Bass. So there :



Other surprise will comming soon.

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 17, 2013, 06:08:53 PM
you know if for example Sonics punch doesn't do any damage before the head connects. the hitbox s atatched to his head and not his hand thats hitbox
Oh, that's simple. I'll test that in as many ways as I can.

Quote from: KTH on September 17, 2013, 06:32:53 PM
There will be many power up Megaman for cBliss and other stuff.
We already had Protoman, Bass. So there :



Other surprise will comming soon.

Was the light blue thing on his forehead (helmet) always triangular? Also, I know Zero wasn't in any of the original Megaman games, but it sure would be a cool alt :P in fact, I might just make a classic Zero :happy:

It's "Megaman?" from Megaman : Power Up.
It's evil Megaman, he's the robot of Dr.Wily.

And another one :

For the people who's hate the style of SSB4.

I might be looked at as a 13-year-old wannabe if I say this but,can I test Mega Man?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)