SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 04, 2013, 08:02:03 PM
Eh? You removed SMBZ Luigi.
yeah, i don't feel like doing him either

Post Merge: October 04, 2013, 08:16:44 PM

And SMBZ Luigi v2 was where i fell last time, and i want to continue brawl hacking

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 04, 2013, 08:11:44 PM
And SMBZ Luigi v2 was where i fell last time, and i want to continue brawl hacking
We want you to, too. lol

Since we're talking about things after V1, I assume it's going pretty well?

"Silver the Hedgehog"
Is Silver over Peach or another character?

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 04, 2013, 06:03:16 PM
Eggman removed, i just didn't feel like it...
Aw weak. :(
I guess Knuckles will have to do. D: A suggestion for his down air is that Drill dive he does. He doesn't have to go into the ground, but that Drill dive would be sweet to see. I haven't used the V1 ye,t so I dunno if its even in the moveset already. Ha ha. Who does he replace anyway? Cuz if he's over Sonic I gotta pass on him. lol

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on October 04, 2013, 08:29:14 PM
"Silver the Hedgehog"
Is Silver over Peach or another character?
Not sonic lol
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 04, 2013, 08:24:27 PM
We want you to, too. lol

Since we're talking about things after V1, I assume it's going pretty well?
im just bored because right now i don't got cpu

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Quote from: SnatoWhato on October 04, 2013, 08:39:38 PM
Aw weak. :(
I guess Knuckles will have to do. D: A suggestion for his down air is that Drill dive he does. He doesn't have to go into the ground, but that Drill dive would be sweet to see. I haven't used the V1 ye,t so I dunno if its even in the moveset already. Ha ha. Who does he replace anyway? Cuz if he's over Sonic I gotta pass on him. lol
its his down b, and its over jiggly


Quote from: SouthCraft on October 04, 2013, 08:39:56 PMits his down b, and its over jiggly

Awesome. :) I gotta see that. I'll probably pick it up in a little bit then. :)
Sonic vs Knuckles. Shadow is pretty cool, but he's basically another Sonic. I like the idea of having Knuckles in Smash Bros more. Ah, the majesty of Brawl hacking. Thanks SouthCraft.

I really surprised that the winning option was for you to take a break, I was almost certain that Shadow Mario would be winning by a landslide. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 04, 2013, 09:22:10 PM
Voted for Toad. He's so underrated, and needs some love :P
^this also if you do make toad is it going to be the psa from super smash bros crusade

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 04, 2013, 09:36:36 PM
^this also if you do make toad is it going to be the psa from super smash bros crusade
Yeah im thinking of basing him on crusade version, but not completely lol

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 05, 2013, 09:58:03 AM
Yeah im thinking of basing him on crusade version, but not completely lol
ok cool i like the crusade toad but some moves could be changed lol

When approximately are
you releasing Mega Man? No intent to be rude,though

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Quote from: Sir Ethan on October 05, 2013, 06:56:36 PM
When approximately are
you releasing Mega Man? No intent to be rude,though
You're probably better off just waiting until he releases instead of asking for a time frame. It sounds like he's got a lot of work and is still figuring out which things he should put off until V2.