SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on October 08, 2013, 07:55:51 AM
I'd like to beta test it for you, if you don't mind.
I am sorry, but im afraid its too late for that right now.

Darn, well, I'll give you feedback when you release him then, haha

I tested out the early version you gave me and... well if I want to make my version of the preview I need to wait for the release cause the version I got is buggy as you told me it was.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i doubt SDoom will give his animations away if he hasnt finished all of them, since he doesnt like PSAs that contain animations from different animators, basically cuz it ruins the consistence of the mod.

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on October 11, 2013, 11:53:10 AM
i doubt SDoom will give his animations away if he hasnt finished all of them, since he doesnt like PSAs that contain animations from different animators, basically cuz it ruins the consistence of the mod.
You are right, he didn't Even answer me. Probably because he is really busy with project m and stuff.

But anyway. As i have mentioned earlier my pc is crap at the moment. Yesterday i couldn't even open brawlbox because it just crashed. I managed to run spybot and AVG after a lot of restarts, and its a bit better now. I guess i am just lazy to fix my CPU. And i haven't really cared much about it recently because of all the big games that are out for PS3 and etc.

But there was something i was really suprised about. When im uploading previews of PSA's i usually get 1-5 likes and 100-500 views. But Megaman has 21 likes and over 1k views. Thats huge for me IMO. I don't know if its just the fanbase but im really happy for your support. It makes me want to do more. Aaaand i have also grown 78 subs yay

I am going to try get Megaman done for this week, atleast as close i can get. But i just want it to be perfect.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 13, 2013, 10:10:31 PM
But there was something i was really suprised about. When im uploading previews of PSA's i usually get 1-5 likes and 100-500 views. But Megaman has 21 likes and over 1k views. Thats huge for me IMO. I don't know if its just the fanbase but im really happy for your support. It makes me want to do more. Aaaand i have also grown 78 subs yay

I am going to try get Megaman done for this week, atleast as close i can get. But i just want it to be perfect.
Wait, there's a like mechanism on BV? And I wouldn't just credit it to the fanbase, although that obviously is a part of it. You're just doing Mega Man the right way. If you didn't know what you were doing, people wouldn't care that you're doing it, but you do, so we want to see how it turns out. Glad it makes you happy!

No worries. As I said, the quality is why people care, so I think people will respect you taking your time with it.

No he was talking about YouTube, most brawl hacks now don't get that many views unless it's a really hyped one or a character that is really popular at the moment because brawl hacks have been on YouTube for a while now. Most people have seen the early things and either gave up on us or just don't care.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 13, 2013, 11:42:40 PM
No he was talking about YouTube, most brawl hacks now don't get that many views unless it's a really hyped one or a character that is really popular at the moment because brawl hacks have been on YouTube for a while now. Most people have seen the early things and either gave up on us or just don't care.
Oh, gotcha. That's a shame.

All right guys, all thats left on Megaman now is rebuild the PSA and send it to MarioDK who would do the FinalSmash possibly done for this week.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 15, 2013, 08:58:11 PM
All right guys, all thats left on Megaman now is rebuild the PSA and send it to MarioDK who would do the FinalSmash possibly done for this week.
The time has come! The FS should be really cool, too.

Done rebuilding, its up to mariodk now and i can finally relax from ssbb hacks for a while now :)

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 16, 2013, 05:28:29 PM
Done rebuilding, its up to mariodk now and i can finally relax from ssbb hacks for a while now :)

Finally, I can get rid of Ness. Next, Falco, then my roster is complete.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 16, 2013, 05:28:29 PM
Done rebuilding, its up to mariodk now and i can finally relax from ssbb hacks for a while now :)
Enjoy, man!

I know SonicBrawler is part of the Perfect Port team. Y'know if they're working on Ness so Mega Man can go over other people? I'll use him either way, of course.


Yeah! Can't believe you actually pulled off such a complicated moveset as MEGAMAN'S. Wow. Nice job man!
Professor is best Nichijou character.