SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Aaaaaand the off topic ends here.

Anyways, expect a written Lord Ghirahim moveset in the First post! And this week is no school tests so i can work on PSA's! Also the "date registrerd" says i registrerd in 2012 but im pretty sure i rigisterd 2011 october the 25th. So my Two years anniversery has passed. So the late 2 years anniversery will be the three PSA's im working on.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 25, 2013, 08:02:37 PM
Anyways, expect a written Lord Ghirahim moveset in the First post! And this week is no school tests so i can work on PSA's! Also the "date registrerd" says i registrerd in 2012 but im pretty sure i rigisterd 2011 october the 25th. So my Two years anniversery has passed. So the late 2 years anniversery will be the three PSA's im working on.
Awesome!

Update: I got news foor Megaman from mariodk.
SSBC Final smash rush armour controllable as super sonic doesn't work. But it can still be rush armour, but what should he do? He must just do one attack, like sdo0ms shadow when he turns super and does chaos blast. But Megaman can't do chaos blast so what should he do?

Mabye he goes to one side of the screen and shoots out a giant fist.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 26, 2013, 02:48:07 PM
Update: I got news foor Megaman from mariodk.
SSBC Final smash rush armour controllable as super sonic doesn't work. But it can still be rush armour, but what should he do? He must just do one attack, like sdo0ms shadow when he turns super and does chaos blast. But Megaman can't do chaos blast so what should he do?
You could try making him do something like his MvC2 Super Move (at least I think that's what it's called), but you'd probably need a new model. Here's a video showing it off.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Megaman Strategy

Right now, he said he can.
He just need to finish his SMBZ Mario v4 for have the codeset.

Quote from: KTH on October 26, 2013, 03:05:40 PM
Right now, he said he can.
He just need to finish his SMBZ Mario v4 for have the codeset.

Wait, you mean he said he is able to make him move now?

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 26, 2013, 03:04:16 PM
You could try making him do something like his MvC2 Super Move (at least I think that's what it's called), but you'd probably need a new model. Here's a video showing it off.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Megaman Strategy
i have seen this, but then we need models to 600kb-1mb that is too much.
Quote from: TurboChaos on October 26, 2013, 02:59:12 PM
Mabye he goes to one side of the screen and shoots out a giant fist.
not a bad idea....

Post Merge: October 26, 2013, 03:08:36 PM

Quote from: KTH on October 26, 2013, 03:05:40 PM
Right now, he said he can.
He just need to finish his SMBZ Mario v4 for have the codeset.

won't that take too long?

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 26, 2013, 03:07:48 PM
i have seen this, but then we need models to 600kb-1mb that is too much. not a bad idea....

Post Merge: October 26, 2013, 03:08:36 PM
won't that take too long?
if non bugs i can maybe get it to work tonight after rebuilt the mario PSA
but im needing SMBZ mario v4´s cape FS coding for megaman´s FS(the flying part)

so why not finish both at same time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 26, 2013, 04:17:59 PM
if non bugs i can maybe get it to work tonight after rebuilt the mario PSA
but im needing SMBZ mario v4´s cape FS coding for megaman´s FS(the flying part)

so why not finish both at same time

i guess youre right

Time for some news here.

Im sorry to say this, but i am leaving project Shadowmario/BowserJr. Because i don't find motivation to make a PSA i have already made 5 times. Its been 2 years and no release, thats why im signing out. I hope you respect my choice....

Anyway, mariodk is still having small problems with FinalSmash and also the up for some reason. Meanwhile im working on Rayman and Silver.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 28, 2013, 09:13:35 PM
Time for some news here.

Im sorry to say this, but i am leaving project Shadowmario/BowserJr. Because i don't find motivation to make a PSA i have already made 5 times. Its been 2 years and no release, thats why im signing out. I hope you respect my choice....

Anyway, mariodk is still having small problems with FinalSmash and also the up for some reason. Meanwhile im working on Rayman and Silver.
aww i was waiting for Shadowmario/BowserJr i was saving my zelda and sheik slot just for that psa. about silver who is ih going over and what revamps will he have?

Quote from: Leon Exodio on October 28, 2013, 09:18:15 PM
aww i was waiting for Shadowmario/BowserJr i was saving my zelda and sheik slot just for that psa. about silver who is ih going over and what revamps will he have?
Diddy Kong. I will kinda (fix) kjp's silver. Keeping some of his animations but removing the electricity. And give new Specials to him. I actually have a moveset in OP but i like to change up a bit while PSAing but it will be pretty much the moveset i have written.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 28, 2013, 09:13:35 PM
Time for some news here.

Im sorry to say this, but i am leaving project Shadowmario/BowserJr. Because i don't find motivation to make a PSA i have already made 5 times. Its been 2 years and no release, thats why im signing out. I hope you respect my choice....

Anyway, mariodk is still having small problems with FinalSmash and also the up for some reason. Meanwhile im working on Rayman and Silver.
I don't blame ya, man. You've got plenty of awesome projects anyway, and I'm sure they'll keep working on it.

Sounds pretty good!

Well wait what about the version you have right now? No point in letting it go to waste. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.