SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 29, 2013, 08:26:46 PM
He's gonna pick you up and fly, and megaman is able to shoot while flying. Kinda like snake's
Aka SSF2 MM's Up-B.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Megaman principal colors slot :


I was obligate to remake all extra slot, only Protoman is done. I'm doing Bass right now.
mariodk made the Rush armor on Megaman files. So for Protoman, I made something custom. He don't have any "Rush armor", so LJSTAR telled me a "Beat armor". And he looking good.

Now it's the turn of Bass with his own adaptor.

Quote from: KTH on October 30, 2013, 12:50:20 AM
Megaman principal colors slot :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was obligate to remake all extra slot, only Protoman is done. I'm doing Bass right now.
mariodk made the Rush armor on Megaman files. So for Protoman, I made something custom. He don't have any "Rush armor", so LJSTAR telled me a "Beat armor". And he looking good.

Now it's the turn of Bass with his own adaptor.

Aw, yeah! Can't wait to see all the adaptors.

October 30, 2013, 01:23:42 AM #3229 Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:36:07 AM by SonicBrawler Drowned
Quote from: SouthCraft on October 28, 2013, 09:13:35 PM
Time for some news here.

Im sorry to say this, but i am leaving project Shadowmario/BowserJr. Because i don't find motivation to make a PSA i have already made 5 times. Its been 2 years and no release, thats why im signing out. I hope you respect my choice....

I am going to throw you out a window, and drop a piano on you

i have been working on this for so long. just send me your crap and whats left

I also cant WAIT for Rockman. I am keeping my ness slot opened.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on October 30, 2013, 12:50:20 AM
So for Protoman, I made something custom. He don't have any "Rush armor", so LJSTAR telled me a "Beat armor". And he looking good.

Now it's the turn of Bass with his own adaptor.[/color]
No, don't do Bass/Forte, someone else is doing a PSA of him, unsure if Protoman/Blues is ever getting one outside of that one built off an older Megaman PSA that is nothing like his SSB4 appearance.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

Quote from: GameAndWatcher on October 30, 2013, 01:26:58 AM
No, don't do Bass/Forte, someone else is doing a PSA of him, unsure if Protoman/Blues is ever getting one outside of that one built off an older Megaman PSA that is nothing like his SSB4 appearance.
He didn't say he was making a PSA. He's said he's doing a model of Bass's adapter.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 30, 2013, 01:40:19 AM
He didn't say he was making a PSA. He's said he's doing a model of Bass's adapter.
I meant as a costume.
<- I Support MM8BDM!


Quote from: SouthCraft on October 30, 2013, 08:29:08 PM
Just heard PSA might be done... what? when? walla????
I was wondering the same thing!

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)


Quote from: SouthCraft on October 30, 2013, 09:33:40 PM
[SSBB Mods]: Megaman Moveset comming
Yesssssssssss! New up-B is better than the old one, the Buster works perfectly, his new fall speed works so much better, and that FS! I'll be spreading the word of this video.



so what you guys think of my new way of making Moveset previews?
will do something like this for my future moveset videos
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later