SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Sir Ethan on November 12, 2013, 10:47:49 PM
So did you do [Megaman] all over again

You never learn, do you? -_-
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 13, 2013, 12:38:39 AM
You never learn, do you? -_-
I laughed at this lol

Sir Ethan -  Megaman is still at the same progress

Quote from: Sir Ethan on November 12, 2013, 10:47:49 PM
So did you do [Megaman] all over again

1 put your gif in spoilers
2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


3 Im sorry that youre not seeing the Megaman PSA at the vault yet, i know i said "this week" a couple of times now im sorry. But thats the last i heard from KTH which is in charge of it all so i can't say more than what he is saying.

Quote from: Sir Ethan on November 12, 2013, 10:47:49 PM
So did you do [Megaman] all over again
What did I tell you about being a nuisance?

I'm being generous today, so I'll give you an additional verbal warning.

And geesh.

Just because Megaman's in the new Smash Bros, that doesn't mean its fanbase should go rabid, like the Sonic fanbase always has. .-.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 13, 2013, 08:18:57 PM #3289 Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:29:04 PM by SouthCraft
Thanks KJP^^ or should i say KOTHJP

Ok for those of you that what changes im going to do in the Buffed/Fixed (Buffed or fixed? What should i call it?) Luigi moveset. Here is a list.

As a guy mentioned earlier in this topic Luigi IMO is sort of pantsy, more than he should be. Like the FinalSmash. Wtf? So i am going to make his Attacks more powerfull to use, i will also fix his recovery i mean Down B, Side B, Up B and slow airspeed is to recover is too much. the MarioTornado is deffintly going out. And we have that game called "Luigi's Mansion" thats actually based on Luigi. Theres a lot of moves i can take from there and maybe make him use the pologuster? The Final smash will be similar as in SSBC.

Have i forgotten something? Is it more that needs to be fixed? Let me know ;)

Go SSB4 style and make him jump higher than Mario

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 13, 2013, 08:22:15 PM
Go SSB4 style and make him jump higher than Mario
Ok but then i will make up a less recovery move because what he doesn't need is more recovery :srs:

Mabye he can have something like his tornado jump from 64ds. He does a short jump up and hovers slowly to the ground.

In Mario and Luigi Super Star Saga Luigi wasn't that much of a pansy. He actually had cool attacks. Nintendo decided to give him electrical element based attacks.

He has a lightening type of uppercut, but that may be a bit dramatic for your PSA. Plus the animation doesnt really stray far away from current.

I must admit though, I'm a bit excited for a PacMan PSA. Idk, I was never really a fan of pacman but he seems like he might have some move variance if you use your imagination.

So I'm hearing that we should blame KTH for the delay? Just for clarification, of course.

Quote from: Uncle0wnage on November 13, 2013, 09:55:08 PM
So I'm hearing that we should blame KTH for the delay? Just for clarification, of course.
how about we don't blame anybody. It's not his fault if he has things in his life to worry about First. I'm sure you mean no harm, but pushing blame won't help either :P

the poltergust could work like Ridley's side B, but pull enemies in instead of push them away. (Crusade moveset of ridley)
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Yukko's srs faic on November 13, 2013, 10:51:13 PM
the poltergust could work like Ridley's side B, but pull enemies in instead of push them away. (Crusade moveset of ridley)

That sounds like an awesome idea.. The combo possibility with something like that.

I started to do a Luigi move set which would have moves from the M&L series, then I decided to do one based of Dreamy Luigi from Dream Team over Bowser to have Giant Luigi over Giga Bowser. Also wouldn't it be best to do Pac-Man over sonic with GBC's model? It looks great and Sonic can go over any character and some of Sonic's attacks are similar to Pac-Man's in the World Series, which is where you'd get the most ideas from. Plus isn't sonic closer to his proportions anyways? :-/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 13, 2013, 10:19:51 PM
how about we don't blame anybody. It's not his fault if he has things in his life to worry about First. I'm sure you mean no harm, but pushing blame won't help either :P
I'm joking, obviously real life comes before brawl mods.