SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

November 17, 2013, 11:35:12 PM #3330 Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:34:32 AM by Chaos_Knight
Bad Box Art Megaman? HELL YES!

Though I'm a little sad my recolors are not included...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Luigi's Moveset changes:

Higher jump (from  SM64 DS the high jump)

Down B: Poltergust power (He pulls his enemy towards him for combo)
Up B: Same but lower + fixed so side b can't do after it
Side B: Real Luigi missile! + fixed so up can't be done after it

Side smash: a Real Punch!

Final Smash: Poltergust Rampage! Or the FS from SSBC


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on November 18, 2013, 07:40:51 PM
Gotta love Luigi. Love megaman btw
yeah holy [censored] 400+ downloads a day thats insane! thanks guys. and this mini psa might just take a few days before its ready

I love Mega Man, bro. Fun to control. :) Is this the final release? Just asking.

If it is, it's great. ;)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 18, 2013, 08:09:38 PM
I love Mega Man, bro. Fun to control. :) Is this the final release? Just asking.

If it is, it's great. ;)
no but its pretty damn close ;)

The Megaman PSA seems pretty solid so far.

Though some of the animations look kinda weak and/or need polishing.

The Final Smash could use a bit of variety as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 18, 2013, 08:41:10 PM
The Megaman PSA seems pretty solid so far.

Though some of the animations look kinda weak and/or need polishing.

The Final Smash could use a bit of variety as well.
I agree and thanks. The double jump is the exact same animation as the JumpF but its just because of ness' normal jump isn't in the arrtubute data so i need to animate its movement.  everyone thinks its different animation. But yeah i wish i was better in animating, then i could have made it better but sadly i ain't :(

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 18, 2013, 08:45:12 PM
But yeah i wish i was better in animating, then i could have made it better but sadly i ain't :(
Honestly, it's really good for someone with little experience. Why don't you guys see if you can get someone to help you out with it for V2?

Well. I guess I could help.

It could help me innovate on my own Animation.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 18, 2013, 08:50:50 PM
Well. I guess I could help.

It could help me innovate on my own Animation.
That would be cool, but what animations you think we can keep? Netrual B Ground? Down Air?

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 18, 2013, 09:11:32 PM
That would be cool, but what animations you think we can keep? Netrual B Ground? Down Air?
I'll try editing Up Smash, since the ending is very shaky.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Too many downloads since its release, lol. Looks like I'm going to have to wait to try it.

My votes on Pac-Man. That would be fun to see.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.