SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voted pacman. Ever since Pacman World 2 for GC, I've been missing the little yella guy XP (not to mention the game has some good move potential)

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on November 18, 2013, 08:41:10 PM
The Megaman PSA seems pretty solid so far.

Though some of the animations look kinda weak and/or need polishing.

The Final Smash could use a bit of variety as well.
The flame burst cannons not being parallel was bugging me to much, so I fixed that, and I HAD to fix the metal blade hand being a fist. I just couldn't take it anymore. other than that, pretty much spot on. Also switched running to megaman's fast walk (only a bit faster)
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Besides a few graphical fixes for Megaman...


Also, I'd like to see a Pacman PSA being made. That would be awesome as well! :af:

*votes Rayman (as usual) on the vote* Alright let's see how far behind Rayman is- *Pacman is in the lead* ...How do you make a Pacman PSA?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I took a peek at the mod. Nice to see someone make Megaman after my refusal to do so.

That said, I think your animations need work. They need the Maya touch.

I also hate that you had to resort to modifying common3's items to give Mega Man one of his weapons. That's really, really, unpolished and is the true reason why I stopped trying to update Mega Man and focused on Simon instead. I really wish we had better control over articles so we can stop doing that nonsense.

Seriously though, learn Maya and it's powerful and efficient animation tools; all of your hacks and animations will be better off for it.

Yo Southcraft really lovin the Megaman moveset. After playing with Megaman for a bit I wanted to polish his animations and size a bit so I started these animations today. What you see is the Wait 1 ,Wait 2, and Jump animations. I'll make more later today and provide previews if that's cool with you, also regarding our dormant Broly PSA I haven't forgotten about him, just waiting on a better model with rigged fingers but I still have his animations incase you were still wondering ;D

Glad I wasn't the only one seeing that issue. the Bass PSA won't have that problem though :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In that case, I'll wait until you play around in Maya, SC.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

To lower the post i decided to do it like this.

Yukko: me and KTH made the animations after mariodk updated model, we didn't know about the fist, for then it was a cannon.

Blase005: Wait and see, i got something planned ;)

WutsMercy: I am sorry to bring the news to you, but Broly is canceled :( but CaliKingz; a decent PSAer like me are working on him. But those animations looks way better ;)

Eternal Yoshi: Well its only the Crash bomber, and i personally don't use items apart from the smashball ofc. And as you said its Currently no way to do it better.

KingJigglypuff: Ill have a look at Maya.

liking the psa the only thing that bugs me about it is the eye movements as they derp at times. glad to see all the work me and dot put into this being put to use
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Wait Mega Man has eye movement in the PSA? Most of the animations I saw didn't have it, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.
Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on November 19, 2013, 06:06:16 AM
*votes Rayman (as usual) on the vote* Alright let's see how far behind Rayman is- *Pacman is in the lead* ...How do you make a Pacman PSA?
By using Pac-Man's moves from the Pac-Man World series. Seriously those games have some great moves, and it'd be best to have Pac-Man over Sonic since that'll make some of the moves quicker like the Rev Roll is similar to Sonic's Side-B.
There are some errors in the Mega Man Moveset, though really the only one that sticks out to me majorally is the Up-Smash since the graphic is basically in front of Mega Man's face instead of where the spikes meet like it should. I noticed a lot of animations was just Ness's correct? Like for Swimming and a good amount of items, this isn't really a bad thing but it does seem a little weird considering a lot of Mega Man's animations are more simple.
There's most likely a lot of things I missed but I didn't get much time to mess around with him and I haven't played much of the original games (which don't worry, I know I should play them, there's a ton of games I've been meaning to play).
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on November 19, 2013, 11:00:53 AM
Yo Southcraft really lovin the Megaman moveset. After playing with Megaman for a bit I wanted to polish his animations and size a bit so I started these animations today. What you see is the Wait 1 ,Wait 2, and Jump animations. I'll make more later today and provide previews if that's cool with you
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
These are awesome... the resizing looks amazing, as do the animations. The Wii U comparison made me notice that his neckpiece might need to be more obvious. It would probably make his head look a little more natural without much of any neck.

I think that that if the common5 thing can't be solved in the near future, the side-B should just be substituted, just so people can mess around with things easier if they already have a common5 in place, or if they want to keep the Gooey Bomb. The move isn't all that strategic anyway, and I'm sure there's something good to replace it with.

November 19, 2013, 06:51:40 PM #3357 Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 01:28:27 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 19, 2013, 05:35:53 PM
Wait Mega Man has eye movement in the PSA? Most of the animations I saw didn't have it, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.By using Pac-Man's moves from the Pac-Man World series. Seriously those games have some great moves, and it'd be best to have Pac-Man over Sonic since that'll make some of the moves quicker like the Rev Roll is similar to Sonic's Side-B.
There are some errors in the Mega Man Moveset, though really the only one that sticks out to me majorally is the Up-Smash since the graphic is basically in front of Mega Man's face instead of where the spikes meet like it should. I noticed a lot of animations was just Ness's correct? Like for Swimming and a good amount of items, this isn't really a bad thing but it does seem a little weird considering a lot of Mega Man's animations are more simple.
There's most likely a lot of things I missed but I didn't get much time to mess around with him and I haven't played much of the original games (which don't worry, I know I should play them, there's a ton of games I've been meaning to play).
You know what the best thing would be if it was over sonic? It would work with clone engine!

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Quote from: GBC on November 19, 2013, 04:50:52 PM
liking the psa the only thing that bugs me about it is the eye movements as they derp at times. glad to see all the work me and dot put into this being put to use
Yeah, you two did an amazing job! And the eye movements as i saw now is a bit weak, but i guess KTH could fix it inthe next update which probably would be around christmas, if i get pacman (as it seems) to progress fast too! Also im really hyped for the stage you two are working on ;)

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Change of plans. I will be working on two projects. Pichu over IC with maybe (project m ver) and the winner of the poll

Post Merge: November 20, 2013, 01:28:27 PM

Pac-man won!

Rayman lost again :U Oh well no matter I still have to work on Bass.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on November 20, 2013, 03:27:55 PM
Rayman lost again :U Oh well no matter I still have to work on Bass.

I was stuck between Rayman and PacMan. Pacman got my vote though. He fits in to Smash Bros. I won't be surpprised if nintendo adds him to the roster of Smash 4.