SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on November 22, 2013, 07:45:46 AM
crud. guess I cant have my 4 most wanted 3rd parties :C ah well, he was bottom of the list anyways... unless he isn't planned to make any foreign noises (noises not in Brawl's soundbank), then I could maybe port him over Jiggs with a rel.
I will maybe make a SFX pack for the sonic port over Olimar though ;)

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 22, 2013, 07:42:47 PM
I will maybe make a SFX pack for the sonic port over Olimar though ;)
dude that rocks. no one I know uses olimar unless they are sheerly bored

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Ok progress on Pichu

A attacks:
95% done only Side smash left (article issues)

B Attacks:
Up B 90% done just fixing and gfx stuff left
Netrual B 100% Done
Side B 30% Done
Down B 0% Done

FS 0% Done.

and the poor little guy is gonna take some recoil damage with each of his attacks I presume?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

That was the reason why I never really used Pichu in Melee besides getting his trophies, he took recoil damage and I found it annoying. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Pichu was based to be much faster and smaller than Pikachu making him a harder to hit target. However because of this they had to make all his electric moves give him a small recoil damage. To me it didn't matter at all because it was just small damage and his adorableness was enough to make me use him :'D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

fair enough, but they could've lightened up on the recoil damage, at least putting him above the lowest tier.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Yukko's srs faic on November 22, 2013, 01:33:01 AM
not to insult anyone who made the perfect sonic port, but it's way too buggy to be considered reliable to be putting him over any character. If you were to put him over olimar, you would find that instead of a spintrail, he has olimar's ship. They need to fix the gfx errors before I would use that for anything other than an insanely reliable port that is compatible with the GFX errors.
The perfect sonic ports were made to port sonic completely over a new character, this includes articles, gfx etc. If you were planning to port Pacman over to another character, I suggest redoing or removing the gfx. I believe Leon Exodio made a tutorial on how to fix the gfx bugs so just ask him how. And I also suggest not using the perfect sonic port, just use the P&P.

SouthCraft: Really lookin forward to Pacman and Pichu, but I have a question that may or may not have been answered in the past. I know you gave up ShadowMario and BJ but who exactly did you give them too?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on November 23, 2013, 02:02:52 PM
The perfect sonic ports were made to port sonic completely over a new character, this includes articles, gfx etc. If you were planning to port Pacman over to another character, I suggest redoing or removing the gfx. I believe Leon Exodio made a tutorial on how to fix the gfx bugs so just ask him how. And I also suggest not using the perfect sonic port, just use the P&P.

SouthCraft: Really lookin forward to Pacman and Pichu, but I have a question that may or may not have been answered in the past. I know you gave up ShadowMario and BJ but who exactly did you give them too?
Nobody, SonicBrawler Leeds the project i was only going to PSA Shadowmario but i [censored]ed up and, i lost the interrests of PSAing someone i PSAed 4 times already.

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 23, 2013, 04:06:03 PM
Nobody, SonicBrawler Leeds the project i was only going to PSA Shadowmario but i [censored]ed up and, i lost the interrests of PSAing someone i PSAed 4 times already.
Damn, I was really looking forward to that... Are you letting anyone finish it for you?

I do agree with uploading what you have done so all that work isn't wasted because....we never got previews of Shadow Mario....I guess technically we don't know if why you have done is amazing or not because you said you've redone the PSA 4 times, I mean you've made great move sets but seeing a preview would've been nice. Could you at least show off what if complete and we can decide if it's conplete or good enough for someone else to try and finish it? :-/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 24, 2013, 12:28:51 AM
I do agree with uploading what you have done so all that work isn't wasted because....we never got previews of Shadow Mario....I guess technically we don't know if why you have done is amazing or not because you said you've redone the PSA 4 times, I mean you've made great move sets but seeing a preview would've been nice. Could you at least show off what if complete and we can decide if it's conplete or good enough for someone else to try and finish it? :-/
i showed two previews, one on WiiHaxTutorials, one on mine channel. Later i sended the 3rd rebuild to sonicbrawler. He lost the files and so did i, so i needed to make a new one that i quitted making. The fourth one got deleted by rage sorry i wasn't thinking. But it wasn't much of PSA. So now you know the Shadowmario PSA theory. I don't want to [censored] you for being intrested but seriously Stop asking about it, its offtopic and not my project anymore.

And now back to our featured program.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on November 24, 2013, 12:57:21 AM
And now back to our featured program.
With moar Pichu progress xD

Side B = 100% done!!

Anyone know how to make the air dodge p.m has? cuz i can't find any difference in the airdodge subaction

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 24, 2013, 04:52:29 PM
With moar Pichu progress xD

Side B = 100% done!!

Anyone know how to make the air dodge p.m has? cuz i can't find any difference in the airdodge subaction
I believe it's in their codeset. It's not the moveset itself