SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

About shadow mario - it's probably not gonna happen .Sonic brawler is waiting for averniage or whatever I can't spell it right thing for so long somebody else could have made a new one by now, but all he says is waiting for his thing and nobody is stepping up to replace what he was supposed to make.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Never Mind. The moveset works but not the common5.pac/common5_en.pac

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

March 24, 2014, 10:04:41 PM #3482 Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:09:07 PM by SouthCraft
Im sorry guys. Theres no secret that, recovering to hacking Did not work out. So i think ill end for the.. Is it 4th time or?? Anyway.... and maybe last time. All i want to say is ive had 2 1/2 amazing years at KC-mm and it gave me much. Thanks for the support and love youre shown for my hacks. Megaman is the nr 1 Ness hack now! Its pretty insane i mean 5k downloads! I also want to thank MarioDK, who shown intrests to a 14 year old boys project, you made the second post on this topic and it was really big for me. Because you were my one of my favorite hacker back then. I also want to thank the two moderators, KJP and Sdo0m. You inspired me alot to make hacks. Im locking this topic because this is my last post and i probably wont be returning hacking. Thanks alot kcmm! Its official! I have retired? Peace!  :kdance:

It's only a matter of time before you come back. You can't stay away from KC:MM for too long.
:>.>:
Joking aside, I'm flattered to know I was a bit of an inspiration to someone. :P

If you do leave for good, it was nice knowing you. Good luck with your future endeavors.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on March 24, 2014, 10:13:45 PM
It's only a matter of time before you come back. You can't stay away from KC:MM for too long.
:>.>:
Joking aside, I'm flattered to know I was a bit of an inspiration to someone. :P

If you do leave for good, it was nice knowing you. Good luck with your future endeavors.
you were right! Haha ;)


Welcome back, i vote pacman on your poll,

Also there is a small glitch in the megaman psa
When he throws a metal blade and it hits a stage collision or gets destroyed
By a projectile or article, it leaves an invisible hitbox there for like 2 minutes before
Dissapering
did ya miss me?

Ok, hopefully i can lit my topic with these news.
I have exam thursday and friday, but on friday - sunday ill work 24/7 with PSA's and if everything goes my way, Silver may be done by then :) Next week ill balanse Skull Kid and make Knuckles Final Version, that wont be taking too long because, Knuckles is pretty much 80% done. After those 3 releases. I will be making Little Mac SSB U moveset over Captain Falcon. I will also make a PSA Showcase on my YouTube channel, showcasing Skull Kid, Knuckles and Silver. So yeah, hope you look forward to it :)

Aaaaand i might have done some animation work on Megaman :)


Quote from: SouthCraft on May 21, 2014, 08:48:57 PM
Ok, hopefully i can lit my topic with these news.
I have exam thursday and friday, but on friday - sunday ill work 24/7 with PSA's and if everything goes my way, Silver may be done by then :) Next week ill balanse Skull Kid and make Knuckles Final Version, that wont be taking too long because, Knuckles is pretty much 80% done. After those 3 releases. I will be making Little Mac SSB U moveset over Captain Falcon. I will also make a PSA Showcase on my YouTube channel, showcasing Skull Kid, Knuckles and Silver. So yeah, hope you look forward to it :)

Aaaaand i might have done some animation work on Megaman :)

i wanna collab with you on little mac
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on May 22, 2014, 12:36:19 AM
i wanna collab with you on little mac
ok

Really missing the old activity on this topic, it really helped my motivation and that. Its not illegal showing your eventual HYPE for Skull Kid, little Mac, Megaman update, Knuckles update, Silver update, possibly Pichu again etc.

Expect activity in the weekend, im now 98% done with school work so, yeah....

Quote from: SouthCraft on May 29, 2014, 08:08:26 PM
ok

Really missing the old activity on this topic, it really helped my motivation and that. Its not illegal showing your eventual HYPE for Skull Kid, little Mac, Megaman update, Knuckles update, Silver update, possibly Pichu again etc.

Expect activity in the weekend, im now 98% done with school work so, yeah....

Yeah, I know where you're coming from, buddy. :P My thread used to be booming as well. XP What are your plans for Mac?

Quote from: SouthCraft on May 29, 2014, 08:08:26 PM
ok

Really missing the old activity on this topic, it really helped my motivation and that. Its not illegal showing your eventual HYPE for Skull Kid, little Mac, Megaman update, Knuckles update, Silver update, possibly Pichu again etc.

Expect activity in the weekend, im now 98% done with school work so, yeah....
Glad to see you back again. Personally, I'm really looking forward to Little Mac and Megaman V2 (especially if the model and PSA are also getting updates in addition to animation tweaks). Do you know what order you'll continue your projects in?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 29, 2014, 08:25:50 PM
Yeah, I know where you're coming from, buddy. :P My thread used to be booming as well. XP What are your plans for Mac?
Thank you :) My plans for Mac is to make him like his Wii u moveset is presented, thanks to Sdo0m, i get explained how his techniques may work to. Because he made a first thoughts vid on him a while ago.

Post Merge: May 29, 2014, 09:26:38 PM

Quote from: Dmickolas on May 29, 2014, 08:38:32 PM
Glad to see you back again. Personally, I'm really looking forward to Little Mac and Megaman V2 (especially if the model and PSA are also getting updates in addition to animation tweaks). Do you know what order you'll continue your projects in?
this order;
Silver the Hedgehog V3
Balanced Skull Kid psa (will only take 1-2 days)
Knuckles Final version (will only take 3 days or so)
Little Mac PSA
Megaman V2 mainly animations improvements
Buffed Luigi

The rest i don't know ;)

With BrawlEX being a thing, don't hesitate to contact me to port the GFX to an enemy's ef_file so that you can have an ex version in your DLs :) I love you work by the way. I'm extremely looking forward to Silver and Little Mac. There's a Smash 4 model out that I saw a while back. Might be of use to you.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822