SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Awesome, another Geno hack! I'd be glad to help test it out.

All of pacmans A Attacks is done thanks to Calikingz. And the animations for special is not far from done either.

For geno, im just waiting for answers from my beta testers, to balance him.


Quote from: TheDarkKnight on January 11, 2015, 08:57:58 PM
Who does geno replace?
R.O.B but i will make brawlex Version. Geno is 80% done now. Im just fixing the bugs, glitches and animations. Im also going to tweak the side special so you can throw it up, and behind. I also need someone to record Geno.

Waiting for feedback from the other beta testers. I changed the side B so when hit the whirl makes a different sound and dissapear. I'd say geno is 90% done now :D

i havent been able to find my sd card so i havent been able to test him out yet.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




I will be realeasing Geno hopefully next week :) as for pacman, his B Attacks will soon get started ;)

as long as theres a regular brawl version, im ok if you wanna make a pm version I still respect those who cant get over melee

Hmm... Looking forward to see that Geno PSA! Oh, and while I'm at it... *subs.*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: SouthCraft on January 27, 2015, 03:25:08 PM
Thanks man! :D ^^


..Still need someone to record him

I can record him, but the sound won't work so I'll put music over it. If you're okay with that then I'll make your vid tonight :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: SouthCraft on January 27, 2015, 03:25:08 PM
Thanks man! :D ^^


..Still need someone to record him
if you need somebody to record i can if you want me too also cant wait for the geno psa