SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


Is it better to have the large beam, or perhaps the incredible sun ball esque attack instead?
How did I get here?


Come visit my website!
(Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
Main site:
http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
http://adf.ly/3Pm28

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 11, 2011, 07:34:38 PM
Ok any picture you want specifically? Also are we talking about Mecha from S&K3? Or  Metal Sonic from CD and so on?
use this picture:

Ill get started once I see the recolors.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood



I am ready to test!!!!!
SuperMegaNick: The Master of Epic!!!

i can test
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i can test too. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I'll be wiling to test.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

this is enough testers

1- SuperMegaNick
2- SonicBrawler
3- MandoWolfe
4- dpgthirteen
5- DARKW0lf

Who is he over?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Diddy kong since i hate the kongs and i use shadow over Dk

Cool to hear. I don't hate the kongs but I don't like there moveset in brawl.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 15, 2011, 06:13:24 PM
Cool to hear. I don't hate the kongs but I don't like there moveset in brawl.
you don't need to do Csp cus i learned it i want to make by myself. but if you are good in recoloring that will be awsome