Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940323 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #870 on: April 15, 2012, 02:07:20 PM »

thanks, I'll do it now. And:

I'll start with:

Glitches:

what the Face?

on the side b fire when you hit someone
    when he jumps up from his dash attack

his unused hair appears, and his face turns into I'm pretty sure mario's face translations.

fire effects (but you said you knew that)

Suggestions:

Shell up b:

all we want is bowser's up b. you made him go diagonal then forward, which makes no sense

Air:

make the normal air fire luigi's down attack.
    change the foward air so it doesn't take long to get the hammer out and spins only 2 times or 3 times. Make it his normal air.
    make the foward air the same one it used to be in beta 1

side b fire
    just make it a mini final smash instead of the graphics you used.they look like lightning.
    make the exploasion smaller. it's more fitting and doesn't cause lag.

final smash (shell)

make it go a lot longer before it stops because it doesn't hit someone. it goes, like 3 feet.

final smash (fire)

make luigi charge it longer, and make it go slightly slower.

final smash (normal)

Make it different, but not a combo.

down attack

makes no sense whatsoever. change it back to normal.

smash attack (forward)

make the hammer extend out more.

running attack:

change it to making him spin one time on the ground (use one spin from link's up b) i don't really like it, plus it seems slightly better on mario (don't like it much on him either, though)

Overall:

more hammer moves, again.

add a bone and when a hammer move is used, make it where ever the grey part of the hammer is, so that you can have the fire gfx on it.

Grade: 9/10
    Hope you look for me for future beta testing. Thanks for letting me test.
    ty for feedback. The down tilt is gay i know, i just forgot to change it. The Shell up b, well i couldn't make it 100% same as bowsers cuz then it sucked to recovering.
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:08:14 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #871 on: April 15, 2012, 02:10:19 PM »

yeah, but luigi's high jumps make up for that.
    and the current up b is WORSE than bowser's.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #872 on: April 15, 2012, 02:18:49 PM »

yeah, but luigi's high jumps make up for that.
    and the current up b is WORSE than bowser's.
    ok, thats right i did so he can jump after up b. Ok mostly what i agree to change is side b fire, up b Shell, FS fire, FS Shell, down tilt, forward air. The dash attack is based on the series, he uses that alot! Thats why it's there, but of hammer attacks i will have dash attack, side smash, up air, forward air and up tilt. Thats enought hammer atts.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #873 on: April 15, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »

ok, forgot it was used in the series.
    the list seems good, can't wait for beta 3!

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #874 on: April 15, 2012, 07:11:05 PM »

Ok here's my feedback for the second beta.

Normal Mode Luigi:
    all in all everything seems ok here. there are a few things that are a problem animation wise.
    Luigi's Side smash has a lingering hitbox even after the animation ends. you notice it more on Fire mode though. And the animation looks a little off, Like when he's swinging the hammer during the charging animation and after he swings it. The Down B special is still not able to be controlled like the original. I also have the same complaints on the Forward Air attack, since's it kinda the same as Mario's then it should be the same. other then that it's really good. Oh and the down tilt also isnt able to cancel into the down smash. The Netural A in air doesnt hit with all of them... you can usually get like about two hits out of it. Or at least that's what i normally could hit with. That needs to be fix as well as a new down tilt in general. I love how you have three different finals for each mode their in. It allows the player more choice as to what they want to use as the final.

Fire Mode Luigi:
    One of the main things that i have a problem with this one is... Unlike SMBZ Mario, No matter how hard he gets hit, he never comes out of the form unless you take it off yourself... It should be like Mario's and comes off after taking a certain amount of damage.
    The Side B - This attack is completely spammable in the air and the opponent can use it to never die if they wanted to.. If you plan to keep this attack, make it so they go into a free fall state after the first time. Also when using this as a long range attack, The GFX just passes right through them. I think since you have the GFX that way it should hit longer distances, and this move also seems like it could be a 3 level chargeable move. It increases distance and power the more it's charged. The final smash also needs to be fix... if you can make it to be like SMBZ Fire Mario then that'd be perfect since it's kinda like the same thing only green fire. Other then that's it's pretty good and a really strong mode to play in.

Shell Luigi:
    I think the Side B should do just a little more damage. It seems pretty weak but has incredible distance. My complaints about the up b special are the same and also you can spam this move to use it more then once. Like if you keep spamming this move you'll use the up b, then the up A, then you can use the up B again. That needs fixing. other then that, i also enjoy this power up too. Oh the final smash in this one seems kinda weird, The distance before the final needs to be increased, i think maybe you should throw in some more stuff, like after the Side B one, it should be the Down B after then the Up air one, then the side Smash. That gives it more combo-like attacks. And also, sometimes the opponent can get out of the final smash.

It was mainly animation that was the problem, other then what's stated before. The OHC system does give it the SMBZ feeling. It's progressing really well.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #875 on: April 15, 2012, 11:25:13 PM »

Ok here's my feedback for the second beta.

Normal Mode Luigi:
    all in all everything seems ok here. there are a few things that are a problem animation wise.
    Luigi's Side smash has a lingering hitbox even after the animation ends. you notice it more on Fire mode though. And the animation looks a little off, Like when he's swinging the hammer during the charging animation and after he swings it. The Down B special is still not able to be controlled like the original. I also have the same complaints on the Forward Air attack, since's it kinda the same as Mario's then it should be the same. other then that it's really good. Oh and the down tilt also isnt able to cancel into the down smash. The Netural A in air doesnt hit with all of them... you can usually get like about two hits out of it. Or at least that's what i normally could hit with. That needs to be fix as well as a new down tilt in general. I love how you have three different finals for each mode their in. It allows the player more choice as to what they want to use as the final.

Fire Mode Luigi:
    One of the main things that i have a problem with this one is... Unlike SMBZ Mario, No matter how hard he gets hit, he never comes out of the form unless you take it off yourself... It should be like Mario's and comes off after taking a certain amount of damage.
    The Side B - This attack is completely spammable in the air and the opponent can use it to never die if they wanted to.. If you plan to keep this attack, make it so they go into a free fall state after the first time. Also when using this as a long range attack, The GFX just passes right through them. I think since you have the GFX that way it should hit longer distances, and this move also seems like it could be a 3 level chargeable move. It increases distance and power the more it's charged. The final smash also needs to be fix... if you can make it to be like SMBZ Fire Mario then that'd be perfect since it's kinda like the same thing only green fire. Other then that's it's pretty good and a really strong mode to play in.

Shell Luigi:
    I think the Side B should do just a little more damage. It seems pretty weak but has incredible distance. My complaints about the up b special are the same and also you can spam this move to use it more then once. Like if you keep spamming this move you'll use the up b, then the up A, then you can use the up B again. That needs fixing. other then that, i also enjoy this power up too. Oh the final smash in this one seems kinda weird, The distance before the final needs to be increased, i think maybe you should throw in some more stuff, like after the Side B one, it should be the Down B after then the Up air one, then the side Smash. That gives it more combo-like attacks. And also, sometimes the opponent can get out of the final smash.

It was mainly animation that was the problem, other then what's stated before. The OHC system does give it the SMBZ feeling. It's progressing really well.
    ty for feedback. This was what i needed! Great feedback as always!

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #876 on: April 16, 2012, 02:42:16 AM »

ty for feedback. This was what i needed! Great feedback as always!

you know im always happy to help you whenever i can. Smiley

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #877 on: April 16, 2012, 11:34:57 AM »

SMBZ Luigi is almost done! just needing to fix up B and make all the costumes!

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #878 on: April 16, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »

awesome. Cheesy this will be the Version 1 update right?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #879 on: April 16, 2012, 12:53:57 PM »

awesome. Cheesy this will be the Version 1 update right?
    the V1 public release yes Wink this i Think is my best PSA or atleast better than mecha sonic

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #880 on: April 16, 2012, 02:51:30 PM »

I'm making a tanooki luigi, when it's done would you mind adding it to the pack? (it will take a while though)

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #881 on: April 16, 2012, 02:52:58 PM »

I'm making a tanooki luigi, when it's done would you mind adding it to the pack? (it will take a while though)
    wouldn't that look wierd with Shell on tail? Btw of coooouuuurse tanooki is my fav powerup

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #882 on: April 16, 2012, 03:03:28 PM »

sweet.
    and for the shell on tail, I could have the tail invisible or make it come out of the shell (there's a hole for the koopa tails)

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #883 on: April 16, 2012, 03:05:00 PM »

sweet.
    and for the shell on tail, I could have the tail invisible or make it come out of the shell (there's a hole for the koopa tails)
    ok then Cheesy Btw my next PSA will be a guy i like really bad from DBZ! And 2 hints it's not vegeta or broly! Try guess him Tongue
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:08:32 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #884 on: April 16, 2012, 03:08:38 PM »

sweet.
    heh, stupidmariofan1 sent me a pm (he's helping with it) about after I clicked submit Laugh

Pages:  1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: