SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

June 25, 2012, 04:59:05 PM #1320 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:03:26 PM by Ikuto
Quote from: SouthCraft on June 25, 2012, 02:32:31 PM
Teen Gohan xD im going to PSA as well if it wins i think.
lol yeah ;D Can't wait though, doesnt look like he will be made.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

once kth riggs teen gohan to iek or who evewr, pit, anywone, then I will port the model and animtiosn to Tl so we can start (if/when we start)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

kth stopped rigging unfortunelly :S he didnt even release some stuff he had already made like n64 pikachu among other models
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok you guys im back in buisniss tomorrow, but the sad news is that im going to leave again and won't be back untill monday again :(
BTWgood news about Gohan. KTH has already rigged him and marioDK has him now. So i must just wait untill he comes back.

And my dissicion is that im going to update knuckles after knuckles beta and WAA! Then i am going to learn something new like importing because i got so many ideas. Then GOHAN TIME!

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 26, 2012, 06:37:53 PM
Ok you guys im back in buisniss tomorrow, but the sad news is that im going to leave again and won't be back untill monday again :(
BTWgood news about Gohan. KTH has already rigged him and marioDK has him now. So i must just wait untill he comes back.

And my dissicion is that im going to update knuckles after knuckles beta and WAA! Then i am going to learn something new like importing because i got so many ideas. Then GOHAN TIME!
wish you luck on learning how to import, since then you can import the stuff you wanna psa :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 27, 2012, 07:27:51 AM
wish you luck on learning how to import, since then you can import the stuff you wanna psa :P
yeah i was thinking that :)

Mind the newbiness please =P
I sent SouthCraft a message but, hoping you wonderful people reading his thread might know, any chance anyone knows how to have Shadow over the Silver PSA?  I have tried just about everything I, and my cousin, can think of, but I get the dreaded beep everytime >.<
I am using gecko while testing my many attempts of Shadow over Silver, but I normally use Riivolution.
Hoping my sucking up worked, thanks in advanced <3

Hey SouthCraft, i was wondering, when is the Knuckles Beta coming out? :) i know you had a few things left but i was curious on how its progressing?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Still waiting for the final Scott port, I really hope he wins this time.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 28, 2012, 11:36:38 AM
Still waiting for the final Scott port, I really hope he wins this time.
I really don't get it I play with scott all the time. and i use riivo
............................................................
Teen Gohan YEAH! So hype I really hope he wins.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on June 29, 2012, 03:44:31 AM
I really don't get it I play with scott all the time. and i use riivo
............................................................
Teen Gohan YEAH! So hype I really hope he wins.
Do you use the latest Scott? Because that one never works for me also there were others who had the same issue.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on June 29, 2012, 11:33:54 AM
Do you use the latest Scott? Because that one never works for me also there were others who had the same issue.
the latest one? I think so whic ver is that?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 28, 2012, 05:10:41 AM
Hey SouthCraft, i was wondering, when is the Knuckles Beta coming out? :) i know you had a few things left but i was curious on how its progressing?
you are a beta tester so just wait. You want to know progress well the only thing left now is the final smash, down b (which is 99% done) the side b ground and taunt/win animations

well that's not bad at all. :D cant wait to test this out. :p been needing a new reason to play my wii. XD But i was just asking because i've enjoyed your PSAs and im excited to see how this one will turn out. :)


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on June 30, 2012, 10:02:17 AM
well that's not bad at all. :D cant wait to test this out. :p been needing a new reason to play my wii. XD But i was just asking because i've enjoyed your PSAs and im excited to see how this one will turn out. :)
cool then :) btw can't PSA before tomorrow i think :( because of some real life stuff, but all his animations is done now :D

And you rivvo scott pilgrim fans, im needing someone to test for me if it works when its done