Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940218 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1365 on: July 06, 2012, 05:13:56 PM »

fixed
    Smiley btw poll updated!

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1366 on: July 06, 2012, 05:37:56 PM »

maybe, im a PAL user so i can't use it. Im Needing someone to do it for me maybe MandoWolfe.
    Btw im going to update poll about possible future PSA's so be ready to VOTE! Btw Teen gohan won so i will be doing him next!

Well i'll be happy to make one. Cheesy but im waiting for the new BrawlBox to come out before i start it. :p

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1367 on: July 06, 2012, 06:58:24 PM »

... Puss n' Boots or Sneazel... Gah... I think Sneazel will be the popular choice, so I'm gonna go with him

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1368 on: July 07, 2012, 06:01:33 AM »

Bad news! how ever much i try the dig won't get like i wanted! so i think ill have to bring the Spin Dash there instead Sad

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #1369 on: July 07, 2012, 09:32:15 AM »

in teh incorrect file you sent me, that down b was epic. im testing the new files now,  and i think you should put the down-b back. and the side-b ground looks a bit odd. also, his secodn jump doesnt make him go very high up
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 09:47:50 AM by Rival Hugh » Logged

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1370 on: July 07, 2012, 03:07:21 PM »

in teh incorrect file you sent me, that down b was epic. im testing the new files now,  and i think you should put the down-b back. and the side-b ground looks a bit odd. also, his secodn jump doesnt make him go very high up
    no i think it was a bit glitchy, the side b is still a beta move so ill fix that later.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1371 on: July 07, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »

i think it was fine

Quotes:

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1372 on: July 08, 2012, 02:15:20 AM »

It's done but i need feedback from the testers to balance him out im also needing a video from Ikuto

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1373 on: July 08, 2012, 06:40:45 AM »

imma make a video once I get back from Church Cheesy

Quotes:

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1374 on: July 08, 2012, 07:11:42 AM »

Nice to see you are almost done with Knuckels, he is over Jiggly Puff right?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1375 on: July 08, 2012, 07:11:56 AM »

correct

Quotes:

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1376 on: July 08, 2012, 08:58:40 AM »

Nice to see you are almost done with Knuckels, he is over Jiggly Puff right?
    yeah it's almost done! but i think it also needs some more choices for netrual b like he can throw the rock netrual or upwards. and a new finalsmash air? i don't know what do you guys think of that?

While im waiting on feedback and video i just work on updates for Waluigi and Silver AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 09:14:08 AM by SouthCraft » Logged

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1377 on: July 08, 2012, 10:17:31 AM »

well i did manage to test the other beta, or the incorrect one, and everything seemed great except for the tilts, they didnt seem to really reach the computers and you had to be right next to them for it to hit. The Up B didnt really give any damage and didnt have any knockback. I think on the Down B (if you still are gonna keep it as the dig) he should come back up and hit a good amount. The smashes and the dash attacks in my opinion were really good. The throws were all great except for the back throw and the Up throw. The back throw you would see the animation throw the computer but Knuckles would appear back in the same spot from when he grab the computer. And the up throw animation looked weird after he threw them, he would just kinda squat or something. It was already mentioned about his second jump not really sending him anywhere. And maybe the up B special should go a bit faster since it seemed kinda slow. lol but that one is your choice.

Over all it's really good and i like his wait animation! Cheesy Oh and on the Neutral B special, If you use it in the air and you are close to the ground and you keep holding the B button, you'll throw the rock in the air and then immediately throw the rock on the ground afterwards. Just thought i'd point that out there if you wanted to fix that. Oh and for the down A in air, i think it should have a slightly bigger hitbox so you can hit people with it more. But other then that Great job SouthCraft. Cheesy

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1378 on: July 08, 2012, 10:26:24 AM »

well i did manage to test the other beta, or the incorrect one, and everything seemed great except for the tilts, they didnt seem to really reach the computers and you had to be right next to them for it to hit. The Up B didnt really give any damage and didnt have any knockback. I think on the Down B (if you still are gonna keep it as the dig) he should come back up and hit a good amount. The smashes and the dash attacks in my opinion were really good. The throws were all great except for the back throw and the Up throw. The back throw you would see the animation throw the computer but Knuckles would appear back in the same spot from when he grab the computer. And the up throw animation looked weird after he threw them, he would just kinda squat or something. It was already mentioned about his second jump not really sending him anywhere. And maybe the up B special should go a bit faster since it seemed kinda slow. lol but that one is your choice.

Over all it's really good and i like his wait animation! Cheesy Oh and on the Neutral B special, If you use it in the air and you are close to the ground and you keep holding the B button, you'll throw the rock in the air and then immediately throw the rock on the ground afterwards. Just thought i'd point that out there if you wanted to fix that. Oh and for the down A in air, i think it should have a slightly bigger hitbox so you can hit people with it more. But other then that Great job SouthCraft. Cheesy
    thx for feedback! i really like how the wait animation turned out too! and remember he has glide + up b so if i make it go higher might OP him since then he is a master of recovering, power and that would make him OP! but thanks for the feedback!

now im only waiting Ikuto to be finished with his video and Albafika for his feedback!

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1379 on: July 08, 2012, 10:58:02 AM »

Vid in 10min

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: