Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940454 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1410 on: July 16, 2012, 02:52:51 PM »

Not me Smiley I'd look forward to Bowser Junior(and Sneazel from your pic... Even if you're not offering to do it).
    I used to care about sonic characters, but after the 10th re-release of shadow, the 3rd attempt at tails, a clone of shadow to be silver twice, and this second knuckles while someone else is also working on him... bleh Sad
    I dont care for DBZ, didnt watch it as a kid, and it doesnt loook like my sorta thing.
    As for Mario... Like I said, Bowzer Junior Smiley During my first days on this site, when I thought Model+Texture meant completely new character, he was one of the poeple I was most excited about(after Sasuke and probs a few others)

But either way, I have been watching this thread, but like I've said twice before, I feel like I'm bugging people if I say "good work", and nothing constructive at all(I give terrible feedback...)

Good Luck with whatever new hobby you find
    thats one of the problems with me. I got so many hobbys and i must drop one. I am playing football, SSBB Hacking, Free Running (abit), cycling and swimming! its too much! But i think i will stay maybe if i get something constructive about my work or atleast feedback from others than the testers, since that will modivate me more and more to make new hacks.

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1411 on: July 16, 2012, 03:25:47 PM »

so ur leaving hacking, yeah im sorry to hear that, totaly makes me sad, at least u will be around. Idk what else to say, but thanks for all the hacks u've made.

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1412 on: July 16, 2012, 04:03:24 PM »

thats one of the problems with me. I got so many hobbys and i must drop one. I am playing football, SSBB Hacking, Free Running (abit), cycling and swimming! its too much! But i think i will stay maybe if i get something constructive about my work or atleast feedback from others than the testers, since that will modivate me more and more to make new hacks.
    Well... You've been a lot more pro-active with your life than I have been with mine... Kinda makes me feel sad... Well, have fun filling your time with football, cycling and free running(by this, you mean mirror's edge stuff right?)

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1413 on: July 16, 2012, 05:09:49 PM »

Well... You've been a lot more pro-active with your life than I have been with mine... Kinda makes me feel sad... Well, have fun filling your time with football, cycling and free running(by this, you mean mirror's edge stuff right?)
    im just 14... with free running i mean like side flips and backflips on ground n stuff. Btw SouthCraft is leaving.. but SCXZ won't Wink
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:14:16 PM by SCXZ » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1414 on: July 16, 2012, 05:50:10 PM »

SCXZ?

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1415 on: July 16, 2012, 05:54:22 PM »

Im ridiculously confused. SCXZ? SC leaving, but him staying?

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1416 on: July 16, 2012, 06:14:12 PM »

Im ridiculously confused. SCXZ? SC leaving, but him staying?
    i changed my mind! i think i stay abit longer Grin

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1417 on: July 16, 2012, 06:36:17 PM »

... Is it like what... SDoom did?
    Where for a while he 'died', then only posted as 'SDoom Dead'(Or something), and now he's re-made his name again, and is working(slightly... I think) on Deadpool?

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1418 on: July 16, 2012, 06:43:00 PM »

i changed my mind! i think i stay abit longer Grin
    This is what I tell everyone who plans on leaving for good. Just take a break for a little while, or just spend less time hacking overall. You will inevitably come back, Especially since you are still only 14, you have a good excuse to be playing videogames. My wife makes fun of me for liking pokemon still.

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

« Reply #1419 on: July 16, 2012, 07:25:51 PM »

there be a wall of text beyond this point. if it isn't there, it's either no complaints, or I've already said it. first time doing this so I hope I'm going about it the right way.
    --Super Mario Broz Luigi--
    Jabs: seems the same
    Tilts: seems the same
    so... onto stuff that matters.
    Dash: needs some work on the sound effect placing.
    >Smash: first thing I notice is that the animation doesn't look a whole lot like a swing. I'd maybe rotate his arms so that in mid swing the hammer is flat out to make a full swing... if that makes sense. for example, look at how most people swing the home run bat in VBrawl.
    second, I notice the large amount of hitlag. I'd decreace that a bit.
    and lastly, the sword hit sound effect for when the hitbox lands. nothing a flag change can't fix Smiley

vSmash: Animation looks a bit gittery aswell. I also noticed that it only hits infront of you instead of behind aswell, though that said he really doesn't look like he's making a circular motion anymore... Which brings me to the graphic effect. with no circular motion, I would change the graphic effect to something more appropriate. [insert suggestion HERE] I personally would prefer the original to this, though I can also understand that this is presumably to create better combos with shorter animations.

^Smash: nothing here to say. it's VBrawls.

NB: I've aways loved such an idea and was pleased to se it motion (the only reason I haven't done it myself is because I haven't decided to do a mario related PSA.) the only thing I have to say here is maybe get it closer to his foot when releasing it (if possible. I haven't worked with item usage but I'm guessing you can move the HaveN.) also has a lack of sounds. I'd use a low voice clip maybe.

Fire Mode:

>Smash: personally, I would have made this a bit like mario's VBrawl >Smash. otherwise, same as above.

vAir: I thought it should be more of what it is in NSMB. also, it needs more landing lag.

>B: now, why couldn't you use the same GFX that you had used for the other attacks? also, I'd add fire sound effects as well possibly an otto voice clip (unless there's a better one.)

Shell mode:
    transforming is only lackluster because there seems to be no sound effects (unless I'm finally going deaf D:)

vSmash: movement seems a bit slow to me. also, the hit boxes seem small. I do like the hit sound effect edit though.

>B: love the idea, but I suggest he does a bit more damage on contact, but then reverses direction when he hits.

^B: the ground one looks really lackluster. graphicless, soundless, and a rather slow animation. as a suggestion, it'd be rather interesting if he stuck out his hammer while he spins.

Final Smashes

Shell: skip the begining. or reduce hitlag. also, it's a bit overpowered, as it can nearly kill starting at 0%.

Fire: Fireball is Huge! I also suggest (I'm sure you're tired of hearing this from me) adding soundeffects to it.

Model: I wouldn't use Iceclimbers' hammers, though I can understand why and won't hold ya to it. the only other thing is the shell; it's rather vibrant compared to the rest of him, don't you think?

if you think I missed something, let me know.
    I'll have the next one tommorow.
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 07:36:53 PM by Anonymous » Logged

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1420 on: July 17, 2012, 04:33:14 AM »

there be a wall of text beyond this point. if it isn't there, it's either no complaints, or I've already said it. first time doing this so I hope I'm going about it the right way.
    --Super Mario Broz Luigi--
    Jabs: seems the same
    Tilts: seems the same
    so... onto stuff that matters.
    Dash: needs some work on the sound effect placing.
    >Smash: first thing I notice is that the animation doesn't look a whole lot like a swing. I'd maybe rotate his arms so that in mid swing the hammer is flat out to make a full swing... if that makes sense. for example, look at how most people swing the home run bat in VBrawl.
    second, I notice the large amount of hitlag. I'd decreace that a bit.
    and lastly, the sword hit sound effect for when the hitbox lands. nothing a flag change can't fix Smiley

vSmash: Animation looks a bit gittery aswell. I also noticed that it only hits infront of you instead of behind aswell, though that said he really doesn't look like he's making a circular motion anymore... Which brings me to the graphic effect. with no circular motion, I would change the graphic effect to something more appropriate. [insert suggestion HERE] I personally would prefer the original to this, though I can also understand that this is presumably to create better combos with shorter animations.

^Smash: nothing here to say. it's VBrawls.

NB: I've aways loved such an idea and was pleased to se it motion (the only reason I haven't done it myself is because I haven't decided to do a mario related PSA.) the only thing I have to say here is maybe get it closer to his foot when releasing it (if possible. I haven't worked with item usage but I'm guessing you can move the HaveN.) also has a lack of sounds. I'd use a low voice clip maybe.

Fire Mode:

>Smash: personally, I would have made this a bit like mario's VBrawl >Smash. otherwise, same as above.

vAir: I thought it should be more of what it is in NSMB. also, it needs more landing lag.

>B: now, why couldn't you use the same GFX that you had used for the other attacks? also, I'd add fire sound effects as well possibly an otto voice clip (unless there's a better one.)

Shell mode:
    transforming is only lackluster because there seems to be no sound effects (unless I'm finally going deaf D:)

vSmash: movement seems a bit slow to me. also, the hit boxes seem small. I do like the hit sound effect edit though.

>B: love the idea, but I suggest he does a bit more damage on contact, but then reverses direction when he hits.

^B: the ground one looks really lackluster. graphicless, soundless, and a rather slow animation. as a suggestion, it'd be rather interesting if he stuck out his hammer while he spins.

Final Smashes

Shell: skip the begining. or reduce hitlag. also, it's a bit overpowered, as it can nearly kill starting at 0%.

Fire: Fireball is Huge! I also suggest (I'm sure you're tired of hearing this from me) adding soundeffects to it.

Model: I wouldn't use Iceclimbers' hammers, though I can understand why and won't hold ya to it. the only other thing is the shell; it's rather vibrant compared to the rest of him, don't you think?

if you think I missed something, let me know.
    I'll have the next one tommorow.
    thanks Smiley

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1421 on: July 17, 2012, 06:15:25 AM »

just wondering why sneasel? weaville is much better and coller imo Tongue

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1422 on: July 17, 2012, 07:10:44 AM »

idk about SCXZ, but imo Sneazel is aesthetically better... It looks... quicker?
    not sure how to put it in words

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1423 on: July 17, 2012, 09:10:04 AM »

He is cool but, the time i saw sneasel on pokemon (the amine series) i thought it was pretty cool and its my fav pokemon

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1424 on: July 17, 2012, 09:13:00 AM »

you could have both they would both still have the same moves

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: